• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Trade for Ty Hilton

I think it would be smart. Would you give up a 2nd? Still young and has had some big years with Luck. Had 2 strong weeks this year with Brisett. He pissed off his team and OL for calling them out for not giving QB a chance.

We need a legit receiver. Hilton, Jordan, Thompson would be a decent 3 Wide until Zay figures things out.
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Re: Trade for Ty Hilton

He is owed almost $39 million in base salary over the next 3 years.. Id pass

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

If we had a QB that threw to the wide receivers, maybe you can consider it. Right now our top wide receiver is averaging 2 catches per game. We don't need to invest $13MM per season for that kind of production. Even Sammy only averaged 4 catches per game in the 2 years he was with Tyrod, Woods averaged 3.6 catches per game. Wide receivers are the least important position on this team with the QB we have and the offense we run.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Not the right time to add an expensive receiver. We've got so much dead cap the next two years now...

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Tyrod could make Jerry Rice look average. I'm not for investing big money in a WR till we have a QB who will throw to them,

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Pass. I don't want to give up picks for a WR, especially an expensive one.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

With all the picks next year playing under rookie contracts, I wouldn't make any moves now.

I get trying this year but being stupid with future picks is why the last several coaches and GM's failed. Make do and let the chips fall this year.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Swiper
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
                He is owed almost $39 million in base salary over the next 3 years.. Id pass
                Draft somebody for a fraction of the cost.

Comment

Working...
                X