PDA

View Full Version : Bills Trying to Trade for Steelers Bryant?

jamze132
10-28-2017, 08:05 PM
https://sportstalk360.com/buffalo-bills-expected-to-make-another-trade-before-deadline/

Not sure the validity or credibility...

The Buffalo Bills without out a doubt have been the most active team on the trade market this season and it is understood they are not done yet and are actively seeking a trade for Steelers Receiver Martavis Bryant.

...Despite what Mike Tomlin and the Steelers front office is saying about Bryant, it is believed his departure from Pittsburgh is near. This believed to be proven when the Steelers were actively listening to what Buffalo were prepared to offer up for the 25-year-old receiver when the Bills made the initial call.

...It is understood that the Steelers have informed Buffalo that they are not willing to take anything less than a 3-round-pick for the former Clemson Tigers, who the Steelers selected in the 4th round of the 2014 NFL National Draft.

Night Train
10-28-2017, 08:09 PM
Never say never but players of his ilk don't fit the McDermott mold at all. Sounds like a ME guy..

jamze132
10-28-2017, 08:19 PM
Never say never but players of his ilk don't fit the McDermott mold at all. Sounds like a ME guy..

Yeah, I can't see OBD bringing THAT guy in but who knows...

YardRat
10-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Pass.

stuckincincy
10-28-2017, 09:12 PM
Pass.

PIT players that go elsewhere are no longer protected by the Steeler's NFL "darling franchise" status, so it pays to be careful...

Skooby
10-28-2017, 10:53 PM
I haven’t heard anything about this at all so I’m not that sure of this.

ICRockets
10-28-2017, 11:09 PM
I haven’t heard anything about this at all so I’m not that sure of this.

Oh good, the stupidest dip**** in the history of Bills fandom still pretends he has inside info.

Scumbag College
10-29-2017, 01:16 AM
Not to sound like a snob, but the article reads like the author's second language is English. That in itself makes this hard to believe.

Skooby
10-29-2017, 04:56 AM
Oh good, the stupidest dip**** in the history of Bills fandom still pretends he has inside info.
I’m getting the award named after you ?? What an honor.

Skooby
10-29-2017, 04:59 AM
Not to sound like a snob, but the article reads like the author's second language is English. That in itself makes this hard to believe.
The author is no Literary giant. This looks like a child’s fantasy, like when ICRockets makes an OK finger gesture while alone in the dark.

swiper
10-29-2017, 05:03 AM
The author is no Literary giant. This looks like a child’s fantasy, like when ICRockets makes an OK finger gesture while alone in the dark.

Shut up idiot.

Skooby
10-29-2017, 05:14 AM
Shut up idiot.
The Annual DB of the year runner-up has arrived, you write a lot like IC & sure like him way too much. Childlike scribble runs strong through you both, or just you.

sudzy
10-29-2017, 05:25 AM
No, to a third. Pryor is one the market, too. Who wants to get rid of their problem child more?

Novacane
10-29-2017, 06:13 AM

You really need to learn to ignore people you don't like or agree with. The anger you seem to live with is only hurting you.

ICRockets
10-29-2017, 07:09 AM
you write a lot like IC & sure like him way too much.

:rofl:

Even if there were a limit on how much everybody should love me, Swiper wouldn't come close to maxing out.

ICRockets
10-29-2017, 07:11 AM
You really need to learn to ignore people you don't like or agree with. The anger you seem to live with is only hurting you.

I've ignored him for weeks. I'm pretty sure one comment here or there is warranted.

swiper
10-29-2017, 07:20 AM
The Annual DB of the year runner-up has arrived, you write a lot like IC & sure like him way too much. Childlike scribble runs strong through you both, or just you.

Except you are the only idiot here.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh no. Skooby needs too be banned. He's an idiot.

YardRat
10-29-2017, 07:40 AM
Anybody who is attacking a poster and not a post is violating the TOS. Just a reminder.

Yasgur's Farm
10-29-2017, 08:02 AM
Anybody who is attacking a poster and not a post is violating the TOS. Just a reminder.I strongly agree yardie... 2 people in this thread deserve points. If it continues, points should be issued.

ICRockets
10-29-2017, 08:07 AM
I strongly agree yardie... 2 people in this thread deserve points. If it continues, points should be issued.
Or, perhaps, you could do the right thing and get rid of the grossly dishonest guy who edits posts when I expose his illiteracy.

Goobylal
10-29-2017, 08:25 AM
Bogus report. Bryant is a mess. I'd believe it about Pryor.

Jaybird
10-29-2017, 08:29 AM
i would think any trade for a WR could depend on what happens today with Thompson. If he and Tyrod connect at the same level, it no longer is a rush priority. I believe we would still require an upgrade at position, but maybe not via trade this season

ublinkwescore
10-29-2017, 09:09 AM
Just ride the season out with who we have. Raiders pass d is garbage.

coastal
10-29-2017, 09:10 AM
I strongly agree yardie... 2 people in this thread deserve points. If it continues, points should be issued.

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody who is attacking a poster and not a post is violating the TOS. Just a reminder.
Sh1t up mall cop

Goobylal
10-29-2017, 10:24 AM
Just ride the season out with who we have. Raiders pass d is garbage.

Getting Clay back will be huge. And if Thompson can keep it up (I don't expect 100+ yards every week though), that will allow them to play him and Matthews on the outside and put Zay in the slot, where's he's better suited.

YardRat
10-29-2017, 10:28 AM
Clay is inactive again today

Goobylal
10-29-2017, 10:29 AM
Clay is inactive again today

Yeah. I meant in the future getting him back will be huge. At most I expect him to miss 2 more games including today.