PDA

View Full Version : 5-2 with 2firsts, 2 seconds, and 3 thirds, along with cap room

Cali512
10-29-2017, 02:50 PM
This is the insane part. This is what NE does, and I don't think they ever stocked up with this many picks. I have so much excitement for the future because this is coaching. We never miss a beat no matter who's out, we have castoffs making game changing plays. We have enough to get maybe another QB to learn behind Tyrod, but also picks to get another shutdown CB, a star WR, another RB (its obvious we need a downhill thumper like Fournette) then still get a pass rusher or 2, and another OLmen.

ublinkwescore
10-29-2017, 02:51 PM
Told you guys I had a good feeling about this game.

YardRat
10-29-2017, 03:04 PM
I'm having fun.

sudzy
10-29-2017, 03:12 PM
3 third round picks? I thought we only had 2. Did I miss something?

Cali512
10-29-2017, 03:12 PM
Typo

God Father
10-29-2017, 03:41 PM
It’s been fun this year. Alexander and Kyle are up there in age though... we’ll need new leadership to step up on defense next year.

ParanoidAndroid
10-29-2017, 04:03 PM
It’s been fun this year. Alexander and Kyle are up there in age though... we’ll need new leadership to step up on defense next year.
Yep. Look for a DT and O-line early. Incognito is no spring chicken, either. Thing is, we have the ammo to actually re-tool and not spin our wheels like we have been for two decades.

The Jokeman
10-29-2017, 04:18 PM
This is the insane part. This is what NE does, and I don't think they ever stocked up with this many picks. I have so much excitement for the future because this is coaching. We never miss a beat no matter who's out, we have castoffs making game changing plays. We have enough to get maybe another QB to learn behind Tyrod, but also picks to get another shutdown CB, a star WR, another RB (its obvious we need a downhill thumper like Fournette) then still get a pass rusher or 2, and another OLmen.

We only have two 3rds.

ublinkwescore
10-29-2017, 04:53 PM
I have a feeling that we are gonna be a pain in Bill Belicheat's ass if not this year, next for sure. I think the scales are about to turn in our favor in the AFC East because of not only a roster LOADED WITH Scheme friendly talent after another free agency period and a heavy draft, but also because of seriously competent coaching.

ublinkwescore
10-29-2017, 04:54 PM
I have a feeling that we are gonna be a pain in Bill Belicheat's ass if not this year, next for sure. I think the scales are about to turn in our favor in the AFC East because of not only a roster LOADED WITH Scheme friendly talent after another free agency period and a heavy draft, but also because of seriously competent coaching.

I firmly believe that McDermott might have a hand in Brady retiring.

Night Train
10-29-2017, 05:04 PM
But the tank...

swiper
10-29-2017, 05:06 PM
But the tank...

Funny how fast some people change their tune.

Night Train
10-29-2017, 05:11 PM

..and now are the biggest frontrunners..

Pennywise
10-29-2017, 05:48 PM

I believe that Hyde and Poyer provide that so we should be good.

ublinkwescore
10-29-2017, 06:21 PM

Guilty as charged.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-29-2017, 06:26 PM
Guilty as charged.

me too. i wanted a tank, but with how we're doing and how ****ty the (i still believe to be future great) qb's are doing in college this year, i still think one of those guys will fall to us.

psubills62
10-29-2017, 07:27 PM
I absolutely believed in the tank, but the way this team is playing is very exciting for the future. I agree, this roster just seems to have so little talent but they are finding ways to win. Coaching seems to be really good, and they're doing a great job of finding under the radar players that fit their schemes. Looking forward to stocking the roster with the upcoming draft and seeing what the coaches can do with it.

Albany,n.y.
10-30-2017, 09:11 AM

OK, I'll admit to being one of the tank guys, but I still believe that you either have to be very good or very bad, 8-8 doesn't cut it. Being on a pace to win 10-12 games is good enough to qualify as very good.
Even though I'm off the tank, here's a pretty good defense for getting a high pick: The Rams & Eagles were bad enough 2 years ago to be high enough in the draft to trade up to #1 & #2. Both teams chose QBs they thought were franchise guys. Look at what they're doing in these 2 QBs 2nd seasons.

Kenny
10-30-2017, 07:18 PM
Here's an interesting question... Marshon Lattimore has been having a pretty good season. Time will tell, but any regrets with going with White and KC's first rounder rather than take Lattimore?

YardRat
10-30-2017, 07:27 PM
Here's an interesting question... Marshon Lattimore has been having a pretty good season. Time will tell, but any regrets with going with White and KC's first rounder rather than take Lattimore?

White's been pretty impressive. The defense started out yesterday's game keeping him and Wright on their sides of the formation, regardless of where the wideouts lined up. After the opening series TD, Frazier and McD changed the coverage responsibilities and has White follow Cooper wherever he went. The results speak for themselves.
Lattimore may be doing well, but so far I'm very happy with White and another first.

Cali512
10-30-2017, 07:47 PM
I'd take White and a first any day over Lattimore. The regret will be the QBs but its mute if we draft a good one next year