PDA

View Full Version : So, before the trade deadline...

YardRat
10-29-2017, 06:50 PM
Does Beane have one (or more) more move(s) in him to ship out a player(s) and get another pick (and/or player)?

Seantrell Henderson or Cordy Glenn to Philadelphia? Or Washington?

DraftBoy
10-29-2017, 06:51 PM
I'm hoping it's to bring in some more talent personally.

YardRat
10-29-2017, 06:56 PM
I'm hoping it's to bring in some more talent personally.

I couldn't find anybody on Philly's roster that might be a legit candidate. I know Pryor is a popular name out of Washington, but after another loss today are they going to want to deal?

Pennywise
10-29-2017, 07:01 PM
I think if a trade is made a player will be coming back. Honestly, I don’t think anything will happen until the off season.

Scumbag College
10-29-2017, 07:01 PM
I don't know how you can trade Glenn at this point. The whole OL looks better with him in there.

If they do trade and bring someone in, I would like to see some pass rush help.

Mr. Miyagi
10-29-2017, 07:05 PM
I couldn't find anybody on Philly's roster that might be a legit candidate. I know Pryor is a popular name out of Washington, but after another loss today are they going to want to deal?
I don't know why not. If they're bracing for a lost season they might want to get a draft pick out of Pryor, since he's gone after the season anyway. Why not get a 6th round pick?

DraftBoy
10-29-2017, 07:07 PM

OT Joe Staley may be available in San Fran, he's 33 but very affordable at RT for this year and next.

TE Eric Ebron could give the Bills a younger option similar to Clay. He's only 24 years old and under contract next year.

Luisito23
10-29-2017, 07:16 PM
It's not gonna happen, but I would love to get Ebron.

jimmifli
10-29-2017, 07:51 PM
I hope this trade Cordy talk goes away.

Night Train
10-29-2017, 07:57 PM
How about a CB ?

That seems the most obvious if Gaines lingers. Not a Wright fan.

YardRat
10-29-2017, 08:05 PM

Just my opinion, but I think that even though there has been a little bit of speculation the last few weeks it isn't going to happen. If it was he would have been inactive today. I'm probably OK with Henderson being moved, but I want to keep Glenn too.

Forward_Lateral
10-30-2017, 04:40 AM
No to Ebron. He has hands of stone. All the guy does is drop key passes. Trust me, I watch a lot of Lions games and live in Lions country. Ebron is terrible. NO.

YardRat
10-30-2017, 06:05 AM
I'm thinking more of a player being moved from Buffalo in exchange for a draft pick, or another role player...not necessarily getting a 'name' guy in return. Another 'cut bait' move, like Sammy and Dareus.

DraftBoy
10-30-2017, 06:29 AM
I'm thinking more of a player being moved from Buffalo in exchange for a draft pick, or another role player...not necessarily getting a 'name' guy in return. Another 'cut bait' move, like Sammy and Dareus.

Do we have anybody left on the roster we want to cut bait with?

We all pretty much agree that Glenn is a big part of our rushing attack so who else can we cut bait with that would fetch a return and not severely wound our team?

- - - Updated - - -

OT Joe Staley may be available in San Fran, he's 33 but very affordable at RT for this year and next.

TE Eric Ebron could give the Bills a younger option similar to Clay. He's only 24 years old and under contract next year.

Staley fractured his orbital socket yesterday.

Forward_Lateral
10-30-2017, 07:57 AM
Holy crap how did that happen?

DraftBoy
10-30-2017, 09:10 AM
Holy crap how did that happen?

Allegedly it was a cheap shot by the Eagles.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/29/49ers-joe-staley-victimized-by-cheap-shot/

Thurmal
10-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Thank you. I have been dumbfounded by it. "Yeah, let's trade away a solid player under a decent contract who plays one of the top-5 most important positions in the game!"

YardRat
10-30-2017, 02:29 PM
Do we have anybody left on the roster we want to cut bait with?

We all pretty much agree that Glenn is a big part of our rushing attack so who else can we cut bait with that would fetch a return and not severely wound our team?

- - - Updated - - -

Staley fractured his orbital socket yesterday.
I think Henderson could be expendable, for at least a draft pick.

justasportsfan
10-30-2017, 02:51 PM

Agree. Only way we get rid of him is if he keeps getting hurt. If we draft a qb that can't run as well as Tyrod, we need a stud at LT which he is.

John Doe
10-30-2017, 02:57 PM
The "trade Glenn" talk is a leftover from the "Let's tank the season" mind set.

Dr. Lecter
10-30-2017, 03:12 PM
I think Henderson could be expendable, for at least a draft pick.

Do you think a team will give up anything for a guy who has barely played this season or last season and was a fringe starter before that, who is one joint away from a year suspension?

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-30-2017, 03:14 PM
Do you think a team will give up anything for a guy who has barely played this season or last season and was a fringe starter before that, who is one joint away from a year suspension?
That halfway describes Dareus. Ha!

Ed
10-30-2017, 03:15 PM
Less than 24 hours to go.

YardRat
10-30-2017, 03:55 PM

I think Jacksonville set the market last week as a conditional sixth-rounder.

That's a good point, though. Does a 7-1 Philly team rumored to be very interested in making deadline deals stand pat, or give up a low round pick for a position that could help them the rest of the season?

SpikedLemonade
10-30-2017, 03:58 PM
I would trade Glenn to the Eagles for a 2nd round pick and throw back a 6th rounder if necessary to get the deal done.

They need to protect their young QB now that Peters is out.

YardRat
10-31-2017, 04:47 PM
Pretty much the opposite of what I was expecting, but yes, Beane had one more move in him.

jimmifli
10-31-2017, 06:15 PM
Buffadelphia Panthers Rule!

ublinkwescore
11-01-2017, 02:55 PM
I thought we were the Caradelphalo Bills...