PDA

View Full Version : How many people had us losing to the Raiders / 5-2 ?

Skooby
10-30-2017, 09:18 AM
McDermott deserves massive credit here, I’m really impressed. Sean was hired in Feb 2017 & the have this type of result is amazing. They literally / Figuratively cut the fat & made the team believe, the results are astounding.

I for one can can admit I didn’t see them making 5-2 in my wildest dreams, can everyone else here admit likewise ??

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-30-2017, 09:41 AM
Nope. Had 1 and 6 at this point

justasportsfan
10-30-2017, 09:43 AM
I was worried about this game. Wasn't sure our back up db's could handle the Raiders' talent in the passing game.

We may not have a lot of talent but McD sure has the talentless bills prepared every week. As long as everyone is doing their job and executing, we can overcome the lack of talent.
Didn't think we'd be 5-2 especially with TT as the qb . I was more optimistic about the D since McD is a defensive coach but still wasn't sure if he had what it took since his last year at Panthers wasn't great. He had more talent then too.

Skooby
10-30-2017, 09:47 AM
I was worried about this game. Wasn't sure our back up db's could handle the Raiders' talent in the passing game.

We may not have a lot of talent but McD sure has the talentless bills prepared every week. As long as everyone is doing their job and executing, we can overcome the lack of talent.
This is a really stupid statement, we have major talent on the team & it’s very well coached. You don’t win by 20 points in the NFL against a great QB without it. Maybe you need to realize that even making the NFL means you are an amazing athlete, your metrics are off the chart good.

We need to overcome a lack of respect and have yet to be known real players, that I can follow. Lack of talent ?? You’re clueless.

Joe Fo Sho
10-30-2017, 09:48 AM
I think my preseason prediction was 6 wins this year. I think we can get there.

Ingtar33
10-30-2017, 09:52 AM
I predicted 5 wins for the whole season. I had us at 2 wins at this point.

they've completely blew away my expectations.

justasportsfan
10-30-2017, 10:06 AM
This is a really stupid statement, we have major talent on the team & it’s very well coached. You don’t win by 20 points in the NFL against a great QB without it. Maybe you need to realize that even making the NFL means you are an amazing athlete, your metrics are off the chart good.

We need to overcome a lack of respect and have yet to be known real players, that I can follow. Lack of talent ?? You’re clueless.

Lol.

I have more clue in my small toe than ANY of your stupid sources skoob.

Skooby
10-30-2017, 10:10 AM
Lol.

I have more clue in my small toe than ANY of your stupid sources skoob.
Funny thing is you can’t admit your statement is flat out wrong, if you meant something different please elaborate. Also I golf with the people you see on TV, so don’t discount the power of the links.

Pennywise
10-30-2017, 10:30 AM
They have won more games this season than the Browns have won in their last 45 games.

justasportsfan
10-30-2017, 10:43 AM
Funny thing is you can’t admit your statement is flat out wrong, if you meant something different please elaborate. Also I golf with the people you see on TV, so don’t discount the power of the links.

McD said it himself, they are not building a roster of talent , but a team. They are not winning because they have probowl talent all over but because they are playing and winning as a team. If you can't understand that, that's ok. You sources can explain that to you.

sukie
10-30-2017, 10:50 AM
I had it inked as a loss. Pencils are for wimps.

I believe the Culture can change within the team FAR earlier than the fan base.

The Beef
10-30-2017, 10:53 AM
I didn't and still don't think it's sustainable to get this many turnovers, the fact the offense hasn't been turning them into touchdowns I thought would kill us.

The only 2 games I've felt going in we would win were NYJ and Denver.

I thought Carr waa going to put on a show after what Winston did last week.

Also credit to Dennison for getting the run game going after the bye. It's been against 2 subpar defenses, but the ground game was anemic besides 1 drive in Atlanta the previous 4 games.

Albany,n.y.
10-30-2017, 10:55 AM
They have won more games this season than the Browns have won in their last 45 games.

Cleveland's been in tank mode for 3 seasons now, but the whole point of tanking is to position yourself to get a franchise QB. Instead, they've passed on Wentz, Trubisky & Watson, choosing Kessler & Kizer as their QBs of the present/future. It's as if they have Buddy Nix consulting them.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Had us at 2-5 (Jets and Tampa). So yeah I will take 5-2

DesertFox24
10-30-2017, 11:48 AM
I had us at 5-11 for the season.

I really hate this we have arrived talk as we have been 5-2 before and failed to make the postseason. If we can get to 7-2 I will start to get more comfortable but I still am not.

Pennywise
10-30-2017, 11:58 AM
I had us at 5-11 for the season.

I really hate this we have arrived talk as we have been 5-2 before and failed to make the postseason. If we can get to 7-2 I will start to get more comfortable but I still am not.

We’ve also been 5-2 and made the Super Bowl.

Novacane
10-30-2017, 12:01 PM
No one saw this coming. They'd never admit it but I'd bet that even McD and Beane are surprised at how well things have come together.

YardRat
10-30-2017, 04:52 PM
Playoffs.

DesertFox24
10-30-2017, 04:56 PM
We’ve also been 5-2 and made the Super Bowl.
Although a true statement forgive me for not considering this team as an equal to those teams.

Luisito23
10-30-2017, 05:04 PM
After the first Oakland drive, I was sure they were on their way to getting blown out...

It's so great to finally have a coach who knows how to adjust week in and week out...

Good times...:drunks: