Vlad Ducasse and Jordan Mills held Khalil Mack TWO tackles and ONE quarterback hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmifli
    • Nov 2006

Vlad Ducasse and Jordan Mills held Khalil Mack TWO tackles and ONE quarterback hit

How the **** did that happen?
  • Ed
    Dude
    • Sep 2002

Re: Vlad Ducasse and Jordan Mills held Khalil Mack TWO tackles and ONE quarterback hi

I'd give a lot of credit to Tyrod. He's done a much better job over the past couple weeks of feeling and avoiding pressure. He said that avoiding sacks was something that he specifically studied and worked on improving over the bye week. He said he was taking too many sacks and needed to eliminate those negative plays.

Comment

• Mouldsie
      • Aug 2012

Re: Vlad Ducasse and Jordan Mills held Khalil Mack TWO tackles and ONE quarterback hi

Was Mack hurt at all? He was out of the game for an entire series at one point

Comment

• starrymessenger
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
        How the **** did that happen?
        Sloppy field had a lot to do with it.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

I don't care what the reason is, if Mack is a non-factor against you that's a good thing.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Props to our OL coach for doing a great job at gameplanning for Mack.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
              Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
              • Nov 2012

VLAD

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TRUMP WHORE View Post
                VLAD
                sucked the blood right out of Kahlil Mack's pass rush.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BLUTO
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by TRUMP WHORE View Post
                  VLAD
                  Ducasse has more than 'replaced' Miller at RG. Miller doesn't even dress anymore. Not tough enough!!!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

I haven't paid much attention to Vlad to be honest, but on that game sealing run by Shady, he blew out his blocker to help create that gaping hole.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                      Dances With Buffaloes
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mouldsie View Post
                      Was Mack hurt at all? He was out of the game for an entire series at one point
                      the bills were in a 4 minute offense, with a heavy dose of running, and the Raiders couldn't stop it. so they took Mack off the field to get another big run stopper out there.
                      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• psubills62
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by starrymessenger View Post
                        Sloppy field had a lot to do with it.
                        Certainly is lucky for us that only the Raiders had to play on a sloppy field then.
                        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                          the bills were in a 4 minute offense, with a heavy dose of running, and the Raiders couldn't stop it. so they took Mack off the field to get another big run stopper out there.
                          I heard from a Raiders fan that they rest Mack for 1 or 2 series a game and its completely normal. I don't know how true that is.
                          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

Mack is a one trick pony. He's severely over-rated, IMO. All he has is a speed rush.

Comment

• The Beef
                              • Sep 2011

I said it in another thresd maybe on the Range but Mills has probably turned in his best 2 performances in back to back weeks as a Bill.

Tyrod saved the OLines ass a couple of times, but overall they were solid and the run game was clicking.

Comment

Working...
                              X