PDA

View Full Version : LeSean McCoy

imbondz
10-30-2017, 02:29 PM
Shady!! Is becoming my favorite current Bill. He’s our only nationally known player. When he first came here I thought “he’s an arrogant, doesn’t want to play here, is only here for the money player”.

But he is consistently a work horse and anytime he touches the ball it’s exciting and I think he’s going to break through for huge yards. He rarely fumbles. It seems like he’s having a blast out there and is proud to be a Bill.

I feel like he doesn’t get a lot of love on this board but I could be wrong. What do you all say?

justasportsfan
10-30-2017, 02:46 PM
It will always be Kyle for me until he drops out of the team.

Goobylal
10-30-2017, 02:54 PM
I became a huge Shady fan during his rookie year with the Eagles (and mind you, I don't like a lot of players on other teams). It was on a play at the end of a close game (against a division rival I think) and like yesterday, he broke away and had a clear path to the endzone. However instead of padding his stats, he stopped short of the goal line so the Eagles could milk the clock and instead of scoring and allowing the other team to get the ball back. That told me this kid got it and was a team player first. When the Bills had the chance to get him, I was ecstatic.

Joe Fo Sho
10-30-2017, 03:01 PM
I'm almost always against paying running backs a big salary. That said, I love watching Shady on Sundays. He's incredibly fun when the ball is in his hands.

Goobylal
10-30-2017, 03:10 PM
I'm almost always against paying running backs a big salary. That said, I love watching Shady on Sundays. He's incredibly fun when the ball is in his hands.

Pure RB's? Sure. A double threat like Shady? He's worth it.

feldspar
10-30-2017, 04:08 PM
Through seven games, McCoy has over 500 yards more than any other player on this offense, excluding the QB of course.

SpikedLemonade
10-30-2017, 04:09 PM
I have him in Fantasy.

Night Train
10-30-2017, 04:32 PM
We should trade him for a 6th rounder and get this tank moving.

swiper
10-30-2017, 05:12 PM
I became a huge Shady fan during his rookie year with the Eagles (and mind you, I don't like a lot of players on other teams). It was on a play at the end of a close game (against a division rival I think) and like yesterday, he broke away and had a clear path to the endzone. However instead of padding his stats, he stopped short of the goal line so the Eagles could milk the clock and instead of scoring and allowing the other team to get the ball back. That told me this kid got it and was a team player first. When the Bills had the chance to get him, I was ecstatic.

I knew he was a top RB as an Eagle, but never watched him too much until he became a Bill. I could instantly see we won that trade. Chip Kelly is a dope.