PDA

View Full Version : Do you realize how great right now it is to a Bills Fan?

BLUTO
10-30-2017, 09:44 PM
5-2, New HC, New GM, New Scouts and Management.

Watching all the other NFL games on FOX, NBC. CBS and ESPN the Bills are a back-page story! That's great. And why? No big name super-stars (other than McCoy) and no controversies. The Bills are about the basic game of FOOTBALL and not the media nonsense that surrounds the NFL.

GO BILLS!

ublinkwescore
10-31-2017, 04:51 AM
I wish I could see more bills news...

Forward_Lateral
10-31-2017, 06:14 AM
I'd prefer to keep the Bills' name out of the mouths of the Sunday morning guys. I don't want them to get any attention. Let them continue to fly under the radar and go unnoticed. If they clinch a playoff birth, then they can talk about them. Until then, just continue on and leave Buffalo alone.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-31-2017, 08:31 AM
Still feels too much like 08 or 2011

Forward_Lateral
10-31-2017, 08:39 AM
Still feels too much like 08 or 2011

Or every other year they've started out fast. Like I said, I'm holding excitement until they clinch something.

sukie
10-31-2017, 10:07 AM
Do you realize how great right now it is to a Bills Fan?
If you had started this thread with this title any other year in recent memory... we'd be calling for a pee test.

Jan Reimers
10-31-2017, 10:16 AM
I can't help but have that nagging fear that this will all crumble into disappointment, as it has done in other years.

ublinkwescore
10-31-2017, 06:04 PM
Well, I never stopped being a bills fan, so... yeah.

endzone
10-31-2017, 08:33 PM
I'd prefer to keep the Bills' name out of the mouths of the Sunday morning guys. I don't want them to get any attention. Let them continue to fly under the radar and go unnoticed. If they clinch a playoff birth, then they can talk about them. Until then, just continue on and leave Buffalo alone.
SO TRUE! Just quietly keep winning games and let Dallas, New England, Philadelphia etc. get all the talk.

Night Train
10-31-2017, 08:40 PM
Building towards something better. This year is just a bonus. Shows shows these guys aren't Ralph,Greggo,TD,Mularkey,Brandon,Jauron,Marrone and Rex.

They have an actual plan...and it's off to a great start.