PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Bills defense need a game changing DE?

blackonyx89
10-31-2017, 02:05 PM
The Bills defense is pretty good, but they can get even better. Are there any game changing DE's out in the market that would be a good fit for the team?

Ed
10-31-2017, 02:14 PM
The Bills defense is pretty good, but they can get even better. Are there any game changing DE's out in the market that would be a good fit for the team?
They can get a lot better. They're near the bottom of the league defending the pass.

As for game changing DEs, are you talking about right now or free agency after the season?

blackonyx89
10-31-2017, 02:17 PM
They can get a lot better. They're near the bottom of the league defending the pass.

As for game changing DEs, are you talking about right now or free agency after the season?

If they're available in the near future, sure or via free agency during the offseason.

Ed
10-31-2017, 02:25 PM
If they're available in the near future, sure or via free agency during the offseason.
Well the trade deadline is today, and I don't think any team is looking to trade away pass rushers.

Ezekial Ansah of the Lions is probably the top pass rusher set to become a FA after this season, but he's going to be very expensive and I don't see the Bills trying to be big players in free agency.

sukie
10-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Draft one. FA DEs worth anything , won't be able to leave the current club.

Ed
10-31-2017, 02:27 PM
Yeah I could see them drafting one in the first 3 rounds, but I think DT, LB, and CB will be bigger priorities this offseason.

Cali512
10-31-2017, 02:37 PM
QB, RB, WR, OT, DE, DT, LB, CB are all needs. It's amazing we are 5-2 lol. That's what good coaches do

blackonyx89
10-31-2017, 02:39 PM
Well the trade deadline is today, and I don't think any team is looking to trade away pass rushers.

Ezekial Ansah of the Lions is probably the top pass rusher set to become a FA after this season, but he's going to be very expensive and I don't see the Bills trying to be big players in free agency.

He doesn't have to be a top flight DE, but one that can get put serious pressure on the QB. Obvioulsy we have to wait and see who's available and who the Bills brass can afford.

YardRat
10-31-2017, 05:33 PM
I don't see this crew being big money players in free agency.

Arm of Harm
11-03-2017, 10:26 PM

Now that the Bills have traded away Dareus, we should have more cap space. Ezekial may or may not be the ansah, for us, at DE.

sukie
11-04-2017, 07:23 AM
Just no pink DEs for god’s sake.