PDA

View Full Version : Should RB depth be a concern?

Klaista2k
10-31-2017, 04:27 PM
What happens if McCoy goes down with an injury.... Do we have anyone decent on the roster behind him?

This is one of my primary concerns right now because Shady is taking a lot of wear and tear this year.

I feel like it could be a huge mistake that we didn't add more RB depth to the roster.

Scumbag College
10-31-2017, 04:35 PM
If McCoy goes down during the game it'll be Tolbert and Taiwan Jones. We all know what Tolbert is and I really liked Taiwan's running during the preseason and I think the Bills could get by for one game with both of those guys for a game if Shady goes out during the first half. If Shady will miss multiple weeks then I'm guessing that they'll bring Banyard back.

Novacane
10-31-2017, 04:37 PM
Yeah it should be a concern. Shady better stay healthy.

YardRat
10-31-2017, 04:49 PM
Yes it is a concern, but running backs can be plug-and-play right off the street.

BillsFanCupp38
10-31-2017, 05:01 PM
If shady goes down they'll probably bring back baynard

Cali512
10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
I love shady but he's slowing down. His juke moves aren't fooling anyone anymore and he isn't as explosive. I think we need to look at a power RB in the draft next year. Imagine what's fornette could do on this O

Night Train
10-31-2017, 06:09 PM
I love shady but he's slowing down. His juke moves aren't fooling anyone anymore and he isn't as explosive.

What ?

Cali512
10-31-2017, 06:37 PM
What ?

He's is. The OL has been blocking amazing lately but he's depending on vision and deceptiveness to get yards. Come next year I don't think he's going to play amazing. I really would rather us get a young power back next year, I don't see the quickness that made McCoy all these years, somethings slower about him

Night Train
10-31-2017, 08:05 PM
He's is. The OL has been blocking amazing lately but he's depending on vision and deceptiveness to get yards. Come next year I don't think he's going to play amazing. I really would rather us get a young power back next year, I don't see the quickness that made McCoy all these years, somethings slower about him

We have an old power back.. but these guys want speed and someone that can catch out out of the backfield in space.

The OL played poorly for several games and started to look better just the last 2 weeks. There will be another young guy next year to get touches but McCoy is still a major plus and is enormously popular in the locker room. The cap is fine and chemistry is far more important.

Cali512
10-31-2017, 08:16 PM
We have an old power back.. but these guys want speed and someone that can catch out out of the backfield in space.

The OL played poorly for several games and started to look better just the last 2 weeks. There will be another young guy next year to get touches but McCoy is still a major plus and is enormously popular in the locker room. The cap is fine and chemistry is far more important.

I agree with everything you said, but we need to draft a downhill back that can eventually be a replacement. A David Johnson, or even Vikings Murray would be perfect

endzone
10-31-2017, 08:30 PM
What happens if McCoy goes down with an injury.... Do we have anyone decent on the roster behind him?

This is one of my primary concerns right now because Shady is taking a lot of wear and tear this year.

I feel like it could be a huge mistake that we didn't add more RB depth to the roster.
Do you have any doubt that this GM and HC DON'T have a plan in place if Shady goes down?

Skooby
10-31-2017, 08:40 PM

He sealed it up last week, not slow.