X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

No one ever got a trophy at 5 and 2

Was just listening to Eric Woods interview. And what just stood out to me was what the coach said to the team. No one ever got a trophy at 5-2. I really don't have to quantify that and what it means. I honestly think we're going to massacre the Jets.
    Last edited by Turf; 10-31-2017, 10:13 PM.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

Re: No one ever got a trophy at 5 and 2

Uh...HELLO? every fargin Saturday for seven mutha fargin weeks I had to get up and drive out to the fargin park so the little stepbastage could run around with the other little fargers. It was to fargin early to drink and even if it was pissin down we would stand there yellin at the little red headed bastage that leg swiped the ****e outta some fat fargin pudge blob.

week in week fargin out. Some mornings it was already 80 fargin 6 and as moist as a virgin at Cippendale’s. Still we watched those fargers whiff on a corner kick... I don’t care if they were 0-7 5-2, every fargin little ice hole got a fargin trophy.

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by sukie View Post
      Uh...HELLO? every fargin Saturday for seven mutha fargin weeks I had to get up and drive out to the fargin park so the little stepbastage could run around with the other little fargers. It was to fargin early to drink and even if it was pissin down we would stand there yellin at the little red headed bastage that leg swiped the ****e outta some fat fargin pudge blob.

week in week fargin out. Some mornings it was already 80 fargin 6 and as moist as a virgin at Cippendale’s. Still we watched those fargers whiff on a corner kick... I don’t care if they were 0-7 5-2, every fargin little ice hole got a fargin trophy.
      Damn it. Yes.

Comment

• sudzy
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by sukie View Post

Hooray, we all get trophies.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

I was at a sports bar for the Raiders game, and a pats fan said no team scares him in the NFL except for the bills right now. I hope we justify that fear when we play them both times this year. If by some miracle we sweep the pats, I think we are a superbowl contender at that point.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• The Beef
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
            I was at a sports bar for the Raiders game, and a pats fan said no team scares him in the NFL except for the bills right now. I hope we justify that fear when we play them both times this year. If by some miracle we sweep the pats, I think we are a superbowl contender at that point.
            I'll take a W at New Era vs them and a playoff birth before talk of any Super Bowl contending.

If the schedule plays out as it is around the AFC, the most likely scenario for Buffalo would be the 1st WC slot and a matchup in Jacksonville in the WC round. Don't laugh, Jacksonville has a cake schedule and a defense and running game to win the games they should.

Then you're likely headed to NE or possibly Pitt for the 2nd playoff game.

Give me a WC win and we can go from there.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Please. We won the offseason under sexy Rexy
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

5-2 trophies? That's ridiculous. They don't hand them out until you're 6-2

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
                  Yes, when somebody break Brady's legs in the next few weeks.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    Sab and TD are insignificant
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                    Please. We won the offseason under sexy Rexy
                    That buffoon probably jerk off to his naked reflection in a mirror.
                    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                    X