PDA

View Full Version : No one ever got a trophy at 5 and 2

Turf
10-31-2017, 10:11 PM
Was just listening to Eric Woods interview. And what just stood out to me was what the coach said to the team. No one ever got a trophy at 5-2. I really don't have to quantify that and what it means. I honestly think we're going to massacre the Jets.

sukie
10-31-2017, 10:41 PM
Uh...HELLO? every fargin Saturday for seven mutha fargin weeks I had to get up and drive out to the fargin park so the little stepbastage could run around with the other little fargers. It was to fargin early to drink and even if it was pissin down we would stand there yellin at the little red headed bastage that leg swiped the ****e outta some fat fargin pudge blob.

week in week fargin out. Some mornings it was already 80 fargin 6 and as moist as a virgin at Cippendale’s. Still we watched those fargers whiff on a corner kick... I don’t care if they were 0-7 5-2, every fargin little ice hole got a fargin trophy.

Mace
10-31-2017, 11:07 PM
Uh...HELLO? every fargin Saturday for seven mutha fargin weeks I had to get up and drive out to the fargin park so the little stepbastage could run around with the other little fargers. It was to fargin early to drink and even if it was pissin down we would stand there yellin at the little red headed bastage that leg swiped the ****e outta some fat fargin pudge blob.

week in week fargin out. Some mornings it was already 80 fargin 6 and as moist as a virgin at Cippendale’s. Still we watched those fargers whiff on a corner kick... I don’t care if they were 0-7 5-2, every fargin little ice hole got a fargin trophy.

Damn it. Yes.

sudzy
11-01-2017, 02:25 AM

Hooray, we all get trophies.

ublinkwescore
11-01-2017, 10:05 AM
I was at a sports bar for the Raiders game, and a pats fan said no team scares him in the NFL except for the bills right now. I hope we justify that fear when we play them both times this year. If by some miracle we sweep the pats, I think we are a superbowl contender at that point.

The Beef
11-01-2017, 11:24 AM
I was at a sports bar for the Raiders game, and a pats fan said no team scares him in the NFL except for the bills right now. I hope we justify that fear when we play them both times this year. If by some miracle we sweep the pats, I think we are a superbowl contender at that point.

I'll take a W at New Era vs them and a playoff birth before talk of any Super Bowl contending.

If the schedule plays out as it is around the AFC, the most likely scenario for Buffalo would be the 1st WC slot and a matchup in Jacksonville in the WC round. Don't laugh, Jacksonville has a cake schedule and a defense and running game to win the games they should.

Then you're likely headed to NE or possibly Pitt for the 2nd playoff game.

Give me a WC win and we can go from there.

justasportsfan
11-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Please. We won the offseason under sexy Rexy

Bill Cody
11-01-2017, 11:42 AM
5-2 trophies? That's ridiculous. They don't hand them out until you're 6-2

Mr. Miyagi
11-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Yes, when somebody break Brady's legs in the next few weeks.

ublinkwescore
11-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Please. We won the offseason under sexy Rexy

That buffoon probably jerk off to his naked reflection in a mirror.