PDA

View Full Version : Darnold Considering Returning to USC

DraftBoy
11-02-2017, 02:19 PM
Per Albert Breer of NFLN.

Darnold wants to see who has the first couple of picks in the NFL Draft before deciding to declare.

YardRat
11-02-2017, 04:11 PM
I can understand waiting to be 'official', but if he has two brain cells the decision has already been made.

DraftBoy
11-02-2017, 05:35 PM
I can understand waiting to be 'official', but if he has two brain cells the decision has already been made.

I think the question is, can he do anything to actually improve his stock next year? Most people consider him a sure fire top 3 pick despite his struggles this year.

YardRat
11-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Yeah, that's a valid point. IMO if he declares this year he'll drop, unless he does an incredible turnaround.

swiper
11-05-2017, 06:21 AM
San Francisco
Cleveland
Indianapolis
NY Giants
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Only the first two are lacking a QB.

While I have cooled on Darnold. Perhaps while the Bills have Taylor, they could trade picks to a team like the Colts who are looking to strengthen their team around Andrew Luck. Bills get that pick, take Darnold and sit on him, ala the GB Packers with Favre/Rodgers, for a year or two while he learns.

YardRat
11-05-2017, 06:43 AM
I'm not convinced Indy won't be in the mix for a QB.

swiper
11-05-2017, 06:56 AM
I'm not convinced Indy won't be in the mix for a QB.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-colts-completely-wasted-andrew-lucks-athletic-prime-and-hosed-their-fans-in-process/