PDA

View Full Version : If this was Semi-Pro...

Chet
11-02-2017, 09:07 PM
...could we even get a washing machine for TT?

Novacane
11-02-2017, 09:32 PM
He is what he is. He will never be a guy to lead a team from behind. The team did not bother showing up tonight. I'm not going to rip on Tyrod.

Arm of Harm
11-02-2017, 10:36 PM
In our five wins, Tyrod's weaknesses were masked by the defense, by the running game, and by the Bills' ability to generate turnovers. Clearly, the team failed in all three areas tonight.

I'm not saying Tyrod is chopped liver, because he is a guy who can get you wins when the other stuff I mentioned is going well. But it's not like he's a guy to carry a team with his arm. At some point the Bills will need to upgrade their QB, if they want to be a serious threat to win games in the postseason.

Ingtar33
11-02-2017, 10:40 PM
no QB is doing much with our WRs and O-line tonight. place the blame where it deserves to be.

A run defense which wasn't here.
A run offense which didn't show up
A pass block which didn't bother to show.

Mr. Pink
11-02-2017, 10:42 PM
If I was an NFL GM I wouldn't even trade a 7th rounder for him.

Colin Kaepernick is just as good and is blackballed by the league.

- - - Updated - - -

no QB is doing much with our WRs and O-line tonight. place the blame where it deserves to be.

There were WRs open all over the field all game long.

Tonight wasn't Taylor's fault exclusively but he was terrible.

Arm of Harm
11-03-2017, 08:34 AM

When the three things you mentioned are working, Tyrod will typically pass for about 150 - 200 yards. Lots of Bills fans don't complain about the low yardage totals when we're winning, because it's not human nature to see flaws with a team when it's winning games. But the flaws were there to be seen.

Homegrown
11-03-2017, 08:51 AM

Pretty sure my ole high school QB could win in the NFL if all the above worked each game ....

imbondz
11-03-2017, 08:53 AM
I hated hearing the announcers, 'This team isn't built to comeback from a deficit'. lol. ugh.

Arm of Harm
11-03-2017, 09:24 AM
I hated hearing the announcers, 'This team isn't built to comeback from a deficit'. lol. ugh.
The truth hurts.