PDA

View Full Version : No balls, just goats

Albany,n.y.
11-02-2017, 10:37 PM
Both lines get goat horns. Ah, screw it all active players & coaches are goats tonight.

Mr. Pink
11-02-2017, 10:39 PM
I give myself a goat for being suckered into watching that crap.

First game I watched all year. Won't make that mistake again.

Novacane
11-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Yep! That was a sad performance by everyone right down to the midget trainer

Scumbag College
11-02-2017, 10:44 PM
There should be some Double Secret Goats handed out to Dennison, Ducasse and Glenn tonight, along with Leslie Frazier and the entire D tonight. If this was the Soviet Union, the coordinators should be sent to Siberia. Kelvin Benjamin was on the sideline doing some math as far as how many days he has to stay with the team before going 200 mph in the opposite direction of Orchard Park in 2018.

Zay Jones played a nice game.

I hope that every player and coach has no pleasure for a week and a half. Food doesn't taste good, air isn't fresh, waking up to pee three times a night. They should be ashamed of themselves and be heckled and ostracized by the citizens of WNY.

Arm of Harm
11-02-2017, 10:46 PM
The team as a whole deserves this. No doubt there.

However, I'm happy with the performance of Zay Jones. Nice to see a rookie gaining confidence and improving his play. I also think Adolphus Washington had a decent game.

Mr. Pink
11-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Forgive me as I haven't watched any other game this year but why are we praising Zay Jones for being able to catch 5 yard dumpoffs?

yordad
11-02-2017, 10:49 PM
O line. And Jerry hughes. And our lbs. All of them. And Thornton for facemasking on a gimmie sack. Fkr

Joe Fo Sho
11-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Forgive me as I haven't watched any other game this year but why are we praising Zay Jones for being able to catch 5 yard dumpoffs?

Because he wasn't even able to do that up until last week.

Mr. Pink
11-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Because he wasn't even able to do that up until last week.

I'll give him props for returning to the game after I thought he blew out his knee but he was a complete nonfactor in this game. He did nothing of any consequence.

Albany,n.y.
11-02-2017, 10:57 PM
If this game had been played at the Rockpile, the players would have been beaten up leaving the stadium.

Mad Max
11-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Pssst...He has Tyrod flocking Taylor throwing him the ball

Joe Fo Sho
11-02-2017, 11:19 PM
I'll give him props for returning to the game after I thought he blew out his knee but he was a complete nonfactor in this game. He did nothing of any consequence.

Nobody did.

Historian
11-03-2017, 04:30 AM
Balls:

Zay. Nice breakout game....amazing Star Wars celebration.

McDermott. No excuses, accepts blame and criticism.

Goats:

Entire O line. I've been piling on Tyrod, but he had no time to do anything last night.

Bills Fans: Billsmafia chick table toss goes awry.

SpikedLemonade
11-03-2017, 04:57 AM
That is the way I like my GOATS -- without BALLS.

YardRat
11-03-2017, 05:50 AM
The offensive line...horrible across the board, all night, no 'except for...'.
The entire defense...caught up in the turnover hype, completely forgot how to tackle. Gotta have the first guy wrap before the second can punch at the ball. Inexcusable.
The coaching staff...team was not prepared...undisciplined...couldn't execute early, and couldn't adapt to what the Jets were doing to whoop their asses for four quarters.

As much as the Oakland game was a team win, this was a team loss.

kishoph
11-03-2017, 06:09 AM
Game ball to Colton Schmidt, continued to be solid.

One team went in thinking they could win the game and the other team went in thinking they already won the game. Their heads got too big after a few wins.

DraftBoy
11-03-2017, 06:16 AM
OL was horrific all night long.
The entire defense forgot what a gap was.
LB's Lorenzo Alexander and Ramon Humber were particularly atrocious
CB White may have had his worst game of football ever.
RB Tolbert is simply on the field too much, if McCoy is nursing a bad groin then sign an actual #3 RB who can take some carries.
The coaching staff looked absolutely lost and made almost no halftime adjustments.

Forward_Lateral
11-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Humber was junk out there. Put Milano back in

psubills62
11-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Why is it that, no matter who is on our defense, we always make mediocre Jets WR's look like Calvin Johnson? And that's also when they have QB's like McCown, Fitzpatrick, whoever. Really baffling.

Forward_Lateral
11-03-2017, 08:34 AM
The Defensive gameplan was terrible. The first offensive drive the Bills had set the tone. Complete lack of execution and fundamentals. An all around joke and embarrassment. I was ashamed to be a Bills fan again last night.

Keep your stupid prime time games, NFL.

justasportsfan
11-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Our defense looked tired and worn out.
Because our passing game suck, our running offense suffered. Like always , they dared our Qb to pay Qb and he sucked.

swiper
11-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Our defense looked tired and worn out.
Because our passing game suck, our running offense suffered. Like always , they dared our Qb to pay Qb and he sucked.

No he didn't.

29 of 40 for 285 yards, 2 TDs and No INTs while getting pounded and sacked 7 times is NOT sucking.

Geez. Some of you have to find a clue. It was you white tattoo parlor that sucked, Incognito. Learn to face the facts. He was NEVER a great guard. Dirty, yes. But not great.

The line sucked. The WRs suck. Te running game sucked. They have no real TE. Taylor is the LAST player on the offense to blame for last night.

justasportsfan
11-03-2017, 11:23 AM
No he didn't.

29 of 40 for 285 yards, 2 TDs and No INTs while getting pounded and sacked 7 times is NOT sucking.

Geez. Some of you have to find a clue. It was you white tattoo parlor that sucked, Incognito. Learn to face the facts. He was NEVER a great guard. Dirty, yes. But not great.

The line sucked. The WRs suck. Te running game sucked. They have no real TE. Taylor is the LAST player on the offense to blame for last night.

the numbers didn't paint an entire picture. His numbers looked decent when the game was over.When he didn't know how to throw to his first reads, he started dancing in the pocket and looked like JP Losman. I was wishing Peterman was out there after the 1st half. I'm pretty sure our receivers would all of a sudden become open and our OL would look decent when the qb knows how to get rid of the ball fast.

Lucidvizion
11-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Dennison - complete failure to adapt. The run game should have been abandoned much earlier.
Hughes - no pressure all year, and still takes stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalties
Tolbert - has no business being a running back in the NFL

Arm of Harm
11-03-2017, 12:16 PM
No he didn't.

The offense produced one TD during quality time, and 2 TDs during garbage time. With two garbage time TD drives at the end of the game, Tyrod's final stats are obviously going to overstate how well he did. Very considerably overstate, in fact.

The Jokeman
11-03-2017, 02:00 PM
the numbers didn't paint an entire picture. His numbers looked decent when the game was over.When he didn't know how to throw to his first reads, he started dancing in the pocket and looked like JP Losman. I was wishing Peterman was out there after the 1st half. I'm pretty sure our receivers would all of a sudden become open and our OL would look decent when the qb knows how to get rid of the ball fast.

Agreed, Best line from Romo on Taylor, "stats can be deceiving".

Jan Reimers
11-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Zay Jones should get some recognition for 6 catches (on 7 targets) and his first TD, after struggling in our first 7 games.