PDA

View Full Version : Tyrod and the offense are terrible on the road

Novacane
11-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Which road game are we winning? San Diego, Kansas City, New England, Miami. Maybe Miami? 1-7 on the road looks pretty likely. That will cost them a playoff spot.

Novacane
11-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Even the win in Atlanta was all turnovers.

Mr. Pink
11-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Stat wise, this is one of Tyrod's better games. :rofl:

If you just looked at the stat line and didn't watch the game, you would have thought he did well.

Buffalogic
11-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Tyrod is just a bad QB. There's no other way around it. Yes his ball catchers choked with repeated fumbles tonight, but we have seen enough over the years to know this guy cannot come back from behind.

Only throwing to wide open receivers works when you have a big lead, but if we are down more than 7 points, it's a loss. Plain and simple.

Joe Fo Sho
11-02-2017, 11:00 PM
This is what you get with Tyrod when the rest of the team doesn't play as a top 10 unit. Too bad we don't have a QB that can help out when he's called on.

Turf
11-02-2017, 11:02 PM
I don't see how you can blame this game on the QB. Total meltdown on every level of the team and coaches.

Buffalogic
11-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Our QB can't win unless he has perfect execution from everyone on offense. This guy elevates nobody. He's along for the ride. Very Kaepernick like.

BLUTO
11-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Our QB can't win unless he has perfect execution from everyone on offense. This guy elevates nobody. He's along for the ride. Very Kaepernick like.
I'm afraid that's the truth!

Mr. Pink
11-02-2017, 11:14 PM

He's not even as good as Kaep.

Novacane
11-02-2017, 11:20 PM
I don't see how you can blame this game on the QB. Total meltdown on every level of the team and coaches.

No one is saying this is all on the QB. This is the first game the defense has not played well enough to win. They are going to get less criticism then the guy that is just not good enough 50% of the time