PDA

View Full Version : If the Strategy to Beat the Bills Was NOT Already Known -- STOP Our Run Game....

SpikedLemonade
11-03-2017, 04:25 AM
....because there is NO way that TT can use his arm to pass us to victory.

The opponents need only sell out to stop the run to render Shaddy ineffective.

It is NOT only TT's deficiency, our OL is crap. It only looked good at times previously due to a run heavy offensive scheme. Once the run does not work, the poor quality of each and everyone one of our OL members becomes apparent. Decades of neglecting adequate investment in our OL has led us to this....again.

Expect the Saints to follow the same strategy and then the Chargers and Chiefs will follow suit.

This next 3 games define our season.

SpikedLemonade
11-03-2017, 04:48 AM
New Orleans will be 6-2 on a 6 game winning streak after they beat the Bucs in NO Sunday coming into Buffalo next weekend.

The Chargers are only 3-5 however when the Bills fly to LA, the Chargers will be coming off their bye week.

Then the Bills fly home only to turn around and fly to KC the following week to play the Chiefs who are currently 6-2 and will also be coming off their bye week when they play the Bills.

A tired Bills team from road trips will be facing two consecutive fresh teams.

The potential for disaster is there.

coastal
11-03-2017, 05:27 AM
New Orleans will be 6-2 on a 6 game winning streak after they beat the Bucs in NO Sunday coming into Buffalo next weekend.

The Chargers are only 3-5 however when the Bills fly to LA, the Chargers will be coming off their bye week.

Then the Bills fly home only to turn around and fly to KC the following week to play the Chiefs who are currently 6-2 and will also be coming off their bye week when they play the Bills.

A tired Bills team from road trips will be facing two consecutive fresh teams.

The potential for disaster is there.

Potential?

5-6 is lit

SpikedLemonade
11-03-2017, 09:05 AM
Potential?

5-6 is lit

5-6 wins?

SpikedLemonade
11-06-2017, 08:08 AM
The Saints won as expected on Sunday and are currently on a 6 game winning streak.

Joe Fo Sho
11-06-2017, 08:12 AM
I hope the Saints don't make our quarterback play quarterback. We suck when that happens.

SpikedLemonade
11-06-2017, 08:17 AM
I hope the Saints don't make our quarterback play quarterback. We suck when that happens.

The Saints have 23 sacks compared to our 14.

They have a vastly improved Defense and a real NFL QB.

Joe Fo Sho
11-06-2017, 09:13 AM
The Saints have 23 sacks compared to our 14.

They have a vastly improved Defense and a real NFL QB.

We'll have to hope the weather is bad, I guess.

TigerJ
11-07-2017, 03:00 PM
If Tyrod is to remain the Bills QB long term, it is imperative that he learn how to hurt the other team with a consistent passing attack, because other teams are going to try and take away the run. Too many will succeed. If Tyrod can't, then the Bills have to replace him. There is no other viable option.

Wally The Barber
11-07-2017, 04:14 PM
damn straight

SpikedLemonade
11-07-2017, 04:46 PM
If Tyrod is to remain the Bills QB long term, it is imperative that he learn how to hurt the other team with a consistent passing attack, because other teams are going to try and take away the run. Too many will succeed. If Tyrod can't, then the Bills have to replace him. There is no other viable option.

If?

Really?

You believe there is a possibility still?

Hey, I can walk on water but I am NOT the Second Coming of Jesus Christ -- I need that water to be frozen.