X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Day One
    • Jul 2003

Rob Johnson

The Washington Post, Saturday, said that the Redskins are working with the sackee on his mechanics. Wait until they find out the problem is in his head.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Rob Johnson

Originally posted by Day One
    Wait until they find out the problem is in his head.
    yeah....if they cut that off,they might have a QB.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Throne Logic
      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
      • Aug 2002

I work in Baltimore and wind up listening to mostly DC stations in the morning. It's funny, but many of the shows seem to think he's good. They are obviously just dazzled by his non-contact performances, 'cuz he can throw the ball. He just cannot make a decision with real pressure coming at him. Good protection and he makes a perfect throw. Minimal pressure or higher and he gets happy feet resulting in a sack. Nothing new.
      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
        Let's Go Buffalo!
        • Mar 2003

Thank you Throne for one of the few, non-bias posts about a thread that was obviously made to bash Rob again...

Comment

• Jaded 7
          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
          • Jul 2002

Well, not to bash poor Rob Johnson, but they were saying on the news this morning that they brought back Warfel (sp) to compete with Rob for back-up. And, how many of you want to bet that Rob loses out to Danny Warfel? No one has any confidence in this guy. He's just not good. Yes, he can throw the ball, but when he has to think before he throws he's in trouble! The process that takes his thoughts from his brain to his arm for action aren't there! Period! And, no amount of training is going to change that.

I'm going to see when Skins training camp is and I think I'm going to go there on Friday. I want to see Rob up close and see what he's doing and not doing for myself.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
          The only answer I found for all this hurt
          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Just think, we had a 3rd stringer leading this team just two years ago. Glad we got Drew!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Wuerfel has a rag arm.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                • Jul 2002

That's the point, Earthquake. Spurrier has such little faith in Rob that he's bringing Wurfel back to compete against Rob and some unknown guy for back-up. That's pretty sad, IMHO. I'm seriously going to go to Skins camp on Friday and check things out.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                The only answer I found for all this hurt
                Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

Working...
                X