PDA

View Full Version : The LA Bills are destroying the Giants

Albany,n.y.
11-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Woods 2 TDs, Watkins 1. Rams up by 38.

If I owned the Giants, McAdoo would be fired before he gets to the locker room.

kingJofNYC
11-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Giants are dead team, best thing to happen to them. Clean house this season.

Saints are killing the Bucs, man they're going to stomp us. Lattimore is a stud. White + 1st from KC (late 20s), or Lattimore? Right now, Lattimore looks like the next Revis.

BillyT92679
11-05-2017, 02:00 PM

Saints are killing the Bucs, man they're going to stomp us. Lattimore is a stud. White + 1st from KC (late 20s), or Lattimore? Right now, Lattimore looks like the next Revis.eh NO is due to drop one & playing the Bills here is a huge advantage for Buffalo.

I like the Bills next week.

kingJofNYC
11-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Hope you're right Billy, they're clicking right now, ironically it's their D I'm worried about.

When you can take away one side of the field entirely, man, it's going to give them a lot of flexibility. We're not a good passing team, they can just lineup Lattimore with very little help and take away whoever they want, load the box and stop Shady. Hope we pull it out, it's good that McD has familiarity against that O, that's a plus.

BillyT92679
11-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Hope you're right Billy, they're clicking right now, ironically it's their D I'm worried about.

When you can take away one side of the field entirely, man, it's going to give them a lot of flexibility. We're not a good passing team, they can just lineup Lattimore with very little help and take away whoever they want, load the box and stop Shady. Hope we pull it out, it's good that McD has familiarity against that O, that's a plus.the weather is a big plus for the Bills. Going to be 42 and rainy next Sunday. Slugfest weather benefits Buffalo.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-05-2017, 02:35 PM

Saints are killing the Bucs, man they're going to stomp us. Lattimore is a stud. White + 1st from KC (late 20s), or Lattimore? Right now, Lattimore looks like the next Revis.

Unless the Bills want to make a statement. They should be somewhat healthier and more well rested and be at home. At this point it should be and needs to be sending a message that these Bills fell down, but they are still on the way up.

BillyT92679
11-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Unless the Bills want to make a statement. They should be somewhat healthier and more well rested and be at home. At this point it should be and needs to be sending a message that these Bills fell down, but they are still on the way up.
The Bills will have KB, most likely Clay and Gaines back.

The downside of TNF is 2 games in a week, but the upside is, it’s like a half-bye. If you emerge ok health wise from it, you get more time to digest the next team.

Novacane
11-05-2017, 03:42 PM

When you can take away one side of the field entirely, man, it's going to give them a lot of flexibility. We're not a good passing team, they can just lineup Lattimore with very little help and take away whoever they want, load the box and stop Shady. Hope we pull it out, it's good that McD has familiarity against that O, that's a plus.

Every team plays us that way. It doesn't matter if their CB's stink!