PDA

View Full Version : I think the Bills win next week but

BillyT92679
11-05-2017, 03:18 PM
anyone else feel like the Bills aren’t making the playoffs?

Forget the Jets game. That Bengals game was a disaster.

Novacane
11-05-2017, 03:36 PM
I expect 8-8.

BillyT92679
11-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Like I think the Bills win their home games, but drop them every remaining road game and end up 9-7 and 6-6 in conference. Not good enough

sudzy
11-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Mediocrity!!

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.VO-Ut9uxx2qk6awXDqxB9QEsEs&pid=15.1

YardRat
11-05-2017, 03:56 PM
I think they can go 5-3 the rest of the way.

Playoffs.

Wally The Barber
11-05-2017, 04:23 PM
I absolutely believe they could probably maybe win

imbondz
11-05-2017, 05:14 PM

I pretty much mostly agree with this.

ParanoidAndroid
11-05-2017, 05:53 PM
The Saints have been playing well. I don't think we can be favorites for sure.

TigerJ
11-05-2017, 06:22 PM
I absolutely believe they could probably maybe winI'd like to say I agree, but I'm just not quite sure.

kingJofNYC
11-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Look at it this way, the Bills helped them get better. If we don't trade down, we draft Lattimore, and their pass defense is still ****, so we're partially responsible for their resurgence on D.

Scumbag College
11-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Just looking around the AFC, I think 9-7 gets you in as a wildcard. 9-7 might even get you a #5 seed. If Miami loses tonight against Oakland, the Bills are 1+ game up on the last team in the AFC for the final WC spot.

I don't think anyone from the AFC West makes the Wildcard. Baltimore at 4-5 scares me because their schedule is simple from here on in except for going to Pitt and having Detroit at home, but they are playing some inconsistent football. Probably Tennessee or Jax makes it and the other team wins the South.

justasportsfan
11-05-2017, 06:52 PM
Look at it this way, the Bills helped them get better. If we don't trade down, we draft Lattimore, and their pass defense is still ****, so we're partially responsible for their resurgence on D.

Who's been playing better, Lattimore or Tre?

kingJofNYC
11-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Who's been playing better, Lattimore or Tre?

Lattimore, he hasn't given up a thing. He hasn't given up more than 38 yards in a game, in 4 of the last 5 games he hasn't allowed more than 20 (18 to be exact). That's nuts.

Make no mistake, Tre White has played well, but Lattimore is doing what Revis did in his prime.

Edit: QBs have a passer rating of 34 when throwing in his direction. If a QB spikes the ball into the ground every single snap then he would still have a passer rating of 39.6, LOL.

Chet
11-05-2017, 09:06 PM
We don't have a QB, so no playoffs

Mace
11-05-2017, 09:07 PM
I don't even particularly think about it. People don't like my saying it, but I figured this was an OJT year that wasn't going anywhere. They're an incomplete team powered by theory and spirit, and they've done great for having obvious deficiencies in intended systems that need players that aren't here yet.

Playoffs would be a nice surprise, but they're clearly not a real contender this season.

I'm enjoying it as it goes and looking forward to watching it evolve into next season, where I'll expect them to take it to another level.

Historian
11-06-2017, 03:41 AM
I think they beat the Saints...pretty handily too. The worst thing a team can have is a win streak in this league.

The determining factor will be those divisional games in December.

If they can take two from the fish, and steal one from NE, I believe they're in.

If they take two from the fish, and lose two to NE, they need to rely on tiebreakers, and I would say chances are 50/50.

If they lose both to NE, and split with the fish, I don't believe they make it.

I look at divisional games as 2 places in the standings, conference games as +1 1/2, and inter-conference games as +1

That's why the Jet loss was devastating. They really needed that division game down the stretch, because odds are they **** the bed against KC, the Pats twice, and the fish once. Maybe the Chargers too.

jamze132
11-06-2017, 04:39 AM
I think they beat the Saints...pretty handily too. The worst thing a team can have is a win streak in this league.

The determining factor will be those divisional games in December.

If they can take two from the fish, and steal one from NE, I believe they're in.

If they take two from the fish, and lose two to NE, they need to rely on tiebreakers, and I would say chances are 50/50.

If they lose both to NE, and split with the fish, I don't believe they make it.

I look at divisional games as 2 places in the standings, conference games as +1 1/2, and inter-conference games as +1

That's why the Jet loss was devastating. They really needed that division game down the stretch, because odds are they **** the bed against KC, the Pats twice, and the fish once. Maybe the Chargers too.

When the schedule comes out, I simply skip the divisional games and call it 3-3. Win at home, lose on road...anything extra is gravy. Outside the division you have to beat the teams you should beat and you have to play well against the rest of the conference.

feldspar
11-06-2017, 05:59 AM

I'm where your at, Wally.

Pennywise
11-06-2017, 06:01 AM
I expect 7-3 in two weeks and the mood will be much better around this board.

Kenny
11-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Lattimore, he hasn't given up a thing. He hasn't given up more than 38 yards in a game, in 4 of the last 5 games he hasn't allowed more than 20 (18 to be exact). That's nuts.

Make no mistake, Tre White has played well, but Lattimore is doing what Revis did in his prime.

Edit: QBs have a passer rating of 34 when throwing in his direction. If a QB spikes the ball into the ground every single snap then he would still have a passer rating of 39.6, LOL.
My thoughts as well. Too early to tell if it was a good move until we see what we do next year with KC's pick, but straight up, I'd rather have Lattimore. White looks to be a solid starter, and a good character/locker room guy, but I dont think he'll ever develop to a shut-down cover corner.

Bakc on topic. Very worried about the Saints on Sunday.

Historian
11-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Long range forecast is for 45 and partly cloudy.

swiper
11-06-2017, 11:45 AM
I expect 8-8.

Name the 3 games you see them winning.