PDA

View Full Version : The AFC Play-Off race is wide open and the Bills at 5-3 are looking good!!!!

BLUTO
11-05-2017, 11:26 PM
The Jets loss stung!

But, the Jets are 4-5 and have to play the Bronco's, Saints, Pats & Chiefs. If they beat them all they deserve a play-off spot! Somehow, I don't think that will happen.

Right now, the only other AFC to beat the Bills, are the Bengals who stand at 3-5. I see them sinking in their Division with games against the Steelers, Bronco's and Ravens.

So - -

-10 teams in the AFC have MORE LOSSES than the Bills
-3 teams have 3 losses like the Bills (Chiefs, Titans & Jags) The Titans have to play the Jags and Bengals plus the Rams down the stretch.
-2 teams have less losses than the Bills and stand at 6-2. The Pats & Steelers. A split by the Bills vs. the PATS may get us in!!

This may be our year! GO BILLS!

JoeMama
11-06-2017, 01:38 AM
Shut up already.

This team showed its true colors vs the Jets.

There is absolutely no chance this team makes the playoffs with that bald fraud Sean McDermott. He's just another rah rah type like Gus Bradley. Another failure.

We'll be lucky to finish 7-9.

This whole team is a collection of losers who managed to play above their heads for a few weeks.

The 5-2 start was a mirage just like 08 and 11. Don't be a sucker.

Historian
11-06-2017, 03:20 AM
Actually, even though we lost to the Jets, a lot happened yesterday to help the Bills.

I think they beat the Saints.

feldspar
11-06-2017, 04:16 AM
At least it's still interesting at this point.

Wally The Barber
11-06-2017, 04:55 AM
Without Joe Barn-yard this team goes nowhere

feldspar
11-06-2017, 05:41 AM
Seriously, though. The Bills are 5-3, and so are the Jaguars. Those are the two wildcard teams right now.

After that, every other team in the AFC has at least 5 losses, except for the Dolphins, who have four.

YardRat
11-06-2017, 05:58 AM
Still need to go 5-3 the second half.

We should beat the Saints, Colts and Dolphins at home.
We'll probably lose to New England and Kansas City on the road.

We need to win two of the following three---NE (home), San Diego/Miami (away).

Maybe we surprise and beat NE or KC....and also drop a home match we shouldn't...but the premise stays the same...win at home and steal a couple on the road.

Playoffs.

Kenny
11-06-2017, 06:21 AM
I dont know. That cluster***c of a game made it a hell of a lot tougher.
We need 4 games to get in (with luck), or 5 which pretty much guarantees that we end the streak.
We should at least split with the Dolphins, and we should beat the Colts. But that's just 2 games and gets us to 7wins.

The Saints arent a joke. That defense has been playing like a legit unit all season (except for that first game). And Brees has a 2 headed running attack with Ingram and Kamara. Now if only we had a big guy in the middle who could take on double teams....

It all starts this Sunday boys... this pretty much is a must win game. Win and we're still in contention, lose, and we might as well start playing Peterman.

Thurmal
11-06-2017, 08:53 AM
9-7 is probably going to be good enough for the playoffs in the AFC this year. This Saints game is huge. I don't like the Bills at all at KC or LA, to be honest.

swiper
11-06-2017, 08:57 AM
7-9 doesn't make the play-offs.

- - - Updated - - -

9-7 is probably going to be good enough for the playoffs in the AFC this year. This Saints game is huge. I don't like the Bills at all at KC or LA, to be honest.

The Saints are going to embarrass this team.

feldspar
11-06-2017, 09:06 AM
The Saints are going to embarrass this team.

Bet on the Saints then. Why don't you? You'd only be giving up 2 points for the spread, so you'll clean up. Bet the farm.

swiper
11-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Bet on the Saints then. Why don't you? You'd only be giving up 2 points for the spread, so you'll clean up. Bet the farm.

Who was talking about betting?

swiper
11-06-2017, 09:09 AM
The Jets loss stung!

But, the Jets are 4-5 and have to play the Bronco's, Saints, Pats & Chiefs. If they beat them all they deserve a play-off spot! Somehow, I don't think that will happen.

Right now, the only other AFC to beat the Bills, are the Bengals who stand at 3-5. I see them sinking in their Division with games against the Steelers, Bronco's and Ravens.

So - -

-10 teams in the AFC have MORE LOSSES than the Bills
-3 teams have 3 losses like the Bills (Chiefs, Titans & Jags) The Titans have to play the Jags and Bengals plus the Rams down the stretch.
-2 teams have less losses than the Bills and stand at 6-2. The Pats & Steelers. A split by the Bills vs. the PATS may get us in!!

This may be our year! GO BILLS!

Did you watch that game on Thursday? Or are you delusional all the time?

Just like the Packers, the Bills are one McKoy injury away from drafting in the top 10.

[/maybe you're a Joe Banyard fan]

feldspar
11-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Who was talking about betting?

I was.

If you are so sure that the Saints will embarrass the Bills, bet on the Saints -2 points.

Simple.

You could double your money...

swiper
11-06-2017, 09:15 AM
I was.

If you are so sure that the Saints will embarrass the Bills, bet on the Saints -2 points.

Simple.

You could double your money...

Rational, adjusted people don't talk about betting.

Here's another for you though, chump.

The Bills lose the next 4 in a row. Mark it down. 5-7 and the whining here heightens.

Novacane
11-06-2017, 09:22 AM
They are only looking good if you look at current records only. They could go 2-6 as easily as they could repeat the 5-3 from the first half.

feldspar
11-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Rational, adjusted people don't talk about betting.

**** them rational adjusted people;)

Look, if you are so sure that the Saints will kill the Bills, why not make some money? I think rational, adjusted people talk about money too, don't they? I wouldn't know...

I think rational, adjusted people would act on their convictions, but, then again, I wouldn't know.

djjimkelly
11-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Actually, even though we lost to the Jets, a lot happened yesterday to help the Bills.

I think they beat the Saints.

i think the saints are gonna score 35-40 this weekend. and our offense struggles to get 20

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2017, 09:32 AM
9-7 might be enough this year, depending on how many of the 9 wins are AFC wins.

At least they control their own fate, and probably will for at least 3 more weeks. A win Sunday would be huge.

Ed
11-06-2017, 09:46 AM
I think the Titans or Jags are basically a lock to get one of the WC spots just based on the fact that both teams have really weak remaining schedules. Things can change significantly week to week, but right now I don't see either team having much trouble getting to 10 wins.

So that basically leaves the Bills competing with 4 teams for the last spot since I don't see any team that's 3-5 or worse right now having much of a shot. So that leaves the Dolphins, Ravens, Raiders, and Jets.

The Jets have a tough schedule and I still don't think they're a good team. The Raiders have a brutal schedule, are still 1.5 games back, and lose the tie-breaker to the Bills.

If the Bills can take care of business against the Dolphins that leaves the Ravens as the only real threat. They have a pretty favorable schedule, but with a losing record through 9 games they don't have much margin for error.

I won't believe that this is a playoff team until I see it, but it's clear that a WC spot is there for the taking, and this looks like their best chance in years. It's up to them. No excuses.

swiper
11-06-2017, 09:49 AM
**** them rational adjusted people;)

Look, if you are so sure that the Saints will kill the Bills, why not make some money? I think rational, adjusted people talk about money too, don't they? I wouldn't know...

I think rational, adjusted people would act on their convictions, but, then again, I wouldn't know.

I guess I'm either not as smart, nor as convicted, as you.

- - - Updated - - -

They are only looking good if you look at current records only. They could go 2-6 as easily as they could repeat the 5-3 from the first half.

I would go getting your hopes up.

feldspar
11-06-2017, 09:52 AM
I guess I'm either not as smart, nor as convicted, as you.

Well, I'm definitely not convicted...so there is that.

I may be guilty, but I'm not convicted...

swiper
11-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Jerry Sullivan
@ByJerrySullivan

Not one of the teams the Bills have beaten this season currently has a winning record.

GingerP
11-06-2017, 02:49 PM
The only team they have played with a winning record is Carolina, at 6-3. I'm not sure how statistically significant that is. They will get a chance to find out in the coming weeks.

YardRat
11-06-2017, 02:54 PM
I dont know. That cluster***c of a game made it a hell of a lot tougher.
We need 4 games to get in (with luck), or 5 which pretty much guarantees that we end the streak.
We should at least split with the Dolphins, and we should beat the Colts. But that's just 2 games and gets us to 7wins.

The Saints arent a joke. That defense has been playing like a legit unit all season (except for that first game). And Brees has a 2 headed running attack with Ingram and Kamara. Now if only we had a big guy in the middle who could take on double teams....

It all starts this Sunday boys... this pretty much is a must win game. Win and we're still in contention, lose, and we might as well start playing Peterman.

I still think the Dareus trade is going to be the one people look back on and say "not a good move".

YardRat
11-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Jerry Sullivan
@ByJerrySullivan
Not one of the teams the Bills have beaten this season currently has a winning record.

The only team they have played with a winning record is Carolina, at 6-3. I'm not sure how statistically significant that is. They will get a chance to find out in the coming weeks.
Prior to a snap being played the popular opinion was how tough the first half of the schedule was and the team would be lucky to be 2-6 at the midway point.

BLUTO
11-06-2017, 05:43 PM
And that's what makes it all so interesting!!!