If You Did NOT Think Matthew Stafford was a Franchise QB Before Tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

If You Did NOT Think Matthew Stafford was a Franchise QB Before Tonight...

...you are an idiot.

Eat another chicken wing MF'er.

If he was our QB for the past 6 years, we make the play-offs 3 times at least.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: If You Did NOT Think Matthew Stafford was a Franchise QB Before Tonight...

Who are you even arguing with? I don't know anyone who would disagree.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Heh...
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Put this **** in the NFL thread, not the Bills thread.

I taped the game and was going to watch it later. Now I guess I won't have to.

Thanks for the spoiler.

Comment

• Cali512
          • Jan 2012

^ dude I knew who won a few weeks ago when Arod got hurt
          Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Mouldsie
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
            Who are you even arguing with? I don't know anyone who would disagree.
            There was a thread this offseason in which people said Stafford was not worth the contract extension.

Comment

• kishoph
              • Jun 2003

Stafford became only the 4th QB to reach 200 passing TD's before the age of 30 yesterday. He joined Marino, Favre and Manning (not Eli) in that exclusive club. No matter how you slice it, that's pretty impressive.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Megatron helped those stats, Calvin was a giant amongst men.

Comment

• Swiper
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2010

No one should have ever questioned whether Stafford was a franchise QB. But, how many Super Bowls have they won with him? Detroit not building that team while they have their guy.

Who knows. Maybe this year. They're going to have to get by a Viking team with QB who is efficient, but not franchise.

Seems like the Vikings are the good team that nobody is talking much about at 6-2.

This weekend's game in Washington is a bellwether game for them. If the Vikings can win that game then they are officially over the hump.

In another NFC North note, it's amazing how different one team can look when one player is out - Packers.
                  Last edited by swiper; 11-07-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by kishoph View Post
                    Stafford became only the 4th QB to reach 200 passing TD's before the age of 30 yesterday. He joined Marino, Favre and Manning (not Eli) in that exclusive club. No matter how you slice it, that's pretty impressive.
                    That's impressive for Marino...maybe even Favre...but considering the rules changes that have turned the game into pinball not so much for Manning and Stafford.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kishoph
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                      Megatron helped those stats, Calvin was a giant amongst men.
                      83 receiving TD's for Johnson.

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      That's impressive for Marino...maybe even Favre...but considering the rules changes that have turned the game into pinball not so much for Manning and Stafford.
                      Still impressive, seeing they are the only "modern era QB's" to do it.
                      Last edited by kishoph; 11-07-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

I always thought he was pretty tough with a strong arm that would have fit in well here with the funky weather.

Then again, the Bills are quarterback killers...

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                          Making Spirits Bright
                          • Mar 2006

Here's the thread some of you are referencing.

Comment

• Mace
                            Haha...yeah you think so ?
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                            Here's the thread some of you are referencing.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...light=stafford
                            Same as I said there, without typing it all over again. He just tore up a bad Packers team. Lions are 4-4. Get back to me when they get to the playoffs.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                              Making Spirits Bright
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                              Same as I said there, without typing it all over again. He just tore up a bad Packers team. Lions are 4-4. Get back to me when they get to the playoffs.
                              I'm still taking the same stance, too. The Lions have a better chance of winning a Superbowl than we do because of Stafford. I'd take him on our team with that contract over anything we've had during our drought.

Comment

Working...
                              X