PDA

View Full Version : Patriots sign TE Bennett

YardRat
11-10-2017, 06:17 AM
****ers.

kishoph
11-10-2017, 06:41 AM
I have to think that his shoulder injury could be serious, I remember he had shoulder problems the year he played for the Pats.

The Packers want to recoup over $4 million of Bennett's signing bonus, saying that he never disclosed the injury. I have to assume that if I (plus millions of other people) knew he had shoulder problems in 2016, the Packers also knew. "What do you mean you have a bad shoulder" ?

Albany,n.y.
11-10-2017, 08:31 AM
I have to think that his shoulder injury could be serious, I remember he had shoulder problems the year he played for the Pats.

The Packers want to recoup over $4 million of Bennett's signing bonus, saying that he never disclosed the injury. I have to assume that if I (plus millions of other people) knew he had shoulder problems in 2016, the Packers also knew. "What do you mean you have a bad shoulder" ?

I assume, like any other contract, trade, etc, that he had to pass a Packers physical before the contract went into effect. If the Packers doctors passed him, they have a pretty weak case in trying to recoup their money.

OpIv37
11-10-2017, 09:34 AM
He has a bum shoulder? Great- that means he'll get 4 TD's in the 2 games against us rather than 7.

justasportsfan
11-10-2017, 01:45 PM
He has a bum shoulder? Great- that means he'll get 4 TD's in the 2 games against us rather than 7.

He had a total of ZERO TD's against us last year while playing for the Pats , Nancy

ICRockets
11-10-2017, 03:36 PM
He had a total of ZERO TD's against us last year while playing for the Pats , Nancy

You're talking to a Pats fan who accidentally admitted he hopes the Niners lose out so his favorite team gets the best possible pick out of the Jimmy G trade.

John Doe
11-11-2017, 08:18 AM
You're talking to a Pats fan who accidentally admitted he hopes the Niners lose out so his favorite team gets the best possible pick out of the Jimmy G trade.

Give it a rest.

If you think that OpIv is a Pats fan then you have lost all credibility.

ICRockets
11-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Give it a rest.

If you think that OpIv is a Pats fan then you have lost all credibility.

Have you ever seen a shred of evidence that he's a Bills fan? Point to a single positive post he's ever made about the team. I'll wait.

justasportsfan
11-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Have you ever seen a shred of evidence that he's a Bills fan? Point to a single positive post he's ever made about the team. I'll wait.

He travels to buffalo to watch bills games wearing a bills jersey. Granted it's an Aaron Maybin jersey.

justasportsfan
11-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Oh, and his wife makes the best mango salsa.

It's got nothing to do with his fandom but it's very good.

OpIv37
11-11-2017, 11:44 AM

Which will make it that much more of a let-down when he goes off on us this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Which will make it that much more of a let-down when he goes off on us this year.

OpIv37
11-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Oh, and his wife makes the best mango salsa.

It's got nothing to do with his fandom but it's very good.

She actually hasn't made that in a while. I tried to get her to make it a few weeks ago when I had some friends over to watch a game but we couldn't find mangoes that were ripe enough, which is a common problem around here. We usually have to plan 4-5 days in advance to give the mangoes time to ripen.

SpikedLemonade
11-11-2017, 11:48 AM
I have met him at a Bills tailgate party and he is indeed a Bills fan.

He also has a hot Puerto Rican wife whereas you own a worn blow up doll that you keep together with duct tape.

Do you also need this procedure?

https://www.littlethings.com/30-pounds-of-poop-removed/?utm_source=m24&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=shocking

justasportsfan
11-11-2017, 03:04 PM

- - - Updated - - -

So you're expect g 4 tds from Bennett against us? We shall see.