PDA

View Full Version : Difference between 6'1 Brees vs 6'1 Taylor

justasportsfan
11-12-2017, 01:32 PM
One is a 6'1 QB and one is a 6'1 rb.

Time to move one from this game manager.

If Rico decides to stick with Taylor as our QB, then he should be fired. If MCD gives Rico his blessing , he needs to go too. This team is not going anywhere with a runningback play8ng qb.

Pennywise
11-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Agreed.

It is so obvious that Taylor is afraid to throw the ball to a receiver unless he is wide freaking open. Even then, he doesn’t see those open receivers.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 01:36 PM
He's a WR killer. He won't throw them the ball. I can't watch much more of it.

Pennywise
11-12-2017, 01:41 PM
He's a WR killer. He won't throw them the ball. I can't watch much more of it.

He threw the ball to Benjamin three times in the first drive and hasn’t looked at him since. Matthews? No targets.

Taylor is Trent Edwards with legs.

The only way this game becomes interesting to me is if the Bills insert Peterman at the beginning of this half and we know that isn’t happening.

justasportsfan
11-12-2017, 01:43 PM
If by some miracle we come back to win, I still dont care.

I would rather have Fitz back. At least he plays to win.

This team reminds me of Dick Jaurons team.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 01:44 PM
He threw the ball to Benjamin three times in the first drive and hasn’t looked at him since. Matthews? No targets.

Taylor is Trent Edwards with legs.

The only way this game becomes interesting to me is if the Bills insert Peterman at the beginning of this half and we know that isn’t happening.

Not just this game. The season is pointless if they don't make a change. They aren't making the playoffs again regardless.

justasportsfan
11-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Oh look at that, Thompson wasnt open and Brees throws it to him anyways. 1st down saints