PDA

View Full Version : I Was All for Tyrod

Mahdi
11-12-2017, 03:02 PM
I loved a lot of what he brought to the table but it's time to turn the offense over to Peterman.

He's clearly an accurate, timing passer that the offense requires.

He should improve everyone on offense and give McCoy space to run.

djjimkelly
11-12-2017, 03:06 PM
we can only dream. its the right thing to do.

i doubt it happens

i truly want to watch tyrod lose out draft a qb and let him and peterman battle it out next year

Mahdi
11-12-2017, 03:12 PM

i doubt it happens

i truly want to watch tyrod lose out draft a qb and let him and peterman battle it out next year

Tyrod will bounce back and keep us in and win us more games this season if he stays in.

I want the change because he's reached his limit as a passer and it's not good enough.

Joe Fo Sho
11-12-2017, 03:12 PM
This thread is a year too late.

Mahdi
11-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Maybe so, I think many, including myself hung on because of his efficiency and ability to create from nothing.

However with the players we have on offense it make sense to have a pure passer.

Vtroy
11-12-2017, 03:52 PM

i doubt it happens

My money says Tyrod will not play for Buffalo next season, nor Cousins as well.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Tyrod will bounce back and keep us in and win us more games this season if he stays in.

I want the change because he's reached his limit as a passer and it's not good enough.

I'm not so sure of that. We won early because the defense played so well. Now that they've collapsed I don't see more than a couple wins. TT isn't going to win any shootouts.

Pennywise
11-12-2017, 04:25 PM
McDermott made his first critical mistake by saying Taylor is the starter in his presser.

justasportsfan
11-12-2017, 05:14 PM

Throwing 56 yardss ? You're dreaming

Mr. Pink
11-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Never liked the guy, in fact I was probably the most vocal about how poor of a QB he really was and was laughed at.

Now everyone is starting to come around.

BertSquirtgum
11-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Never liked the guy, in fact I was probably the most vocal about how poor of a QB he really was and was laughed at.

B.S. I've said he was the worst decision to start from the beginning. It's still true to this day. He's stinky hot garbage.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 09:31 PM
He may suck but he buys into the process so he can't be benched!

Joe Fo Sho
11-12-2017, 09:57 PM

It sucks that it took a game liked this for others to see it, but I guess it had to happen. I wanted to roll with Cardale, a rookie, and a FA vet instead of keeping tyrod. Man, people hated that idea.

Joe Fo Sho
11-12-2017, 09:59 PM
B.S. I've said he was the worst decision to start from the beginning. It's still true to this day. He's stinky hot garbage.

There was a few of us.

Mr. Pink
11-12-2017, 10:06 PM
It sucks that it took a game liked this for others to see it, but I guess it had to happen. I wanted to roll with Cardale, a rookie, and a FA vet instead of keeping tyrod. Man, people hated that idea.

I wanted no part of Cardale, but the team would have been better off rolling with Yates and Peterman. Start Yates a few games, then bring along Peterman. This team wouldn't be 5-4 right now, but this isn't a playoff team either way and you would have gotten a real year of development for Peterman and saw if he was any good.

Tyrod is simply the worst passer among NFL starting QBs. I honestly don't know of any team that would rather start him over whatever they have already. This isn't a new revelation, it was obvious before he got that huge deal that's been restructured twice now. I'm sure it'll be restructured again and he'll be back next year.

Klaista2k
11-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Not sure what some fans did see in Taylor, I was never sold on him.

Time to put in Peterman!