Peterman has better stats in 4 minutes than tyrod had all game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Peterman has better stats in 4 minutes than tyrod had all game.

Bye bye Tyrod. You suck.
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: Peterman has better stats in 4 minutes than tyrod had all game.

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
    Bye bye Tyrod. You suck.
    Garbage time. No scouting report. Not defending TT in any way. He sucks. But just sayin.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

I don't care what kind of defense the Saints were running, having more yards in 4 minutes than your starting QB is f******* embarrassing. Tyrod does not deserve our support anymore.

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

Anyone that finds excuses for Tyrod after this game is a total idiot...

Plain and simple.
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Arm of Harm
          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
          Garbage time. No scouting report. Not defending TT in any way. He sucks. But just sayin.
          You are 100% correct. I can't disagree with anything you've written even slightly.

However, you have a guy you know isn't the answer in the form of Tyrod. With Peterman you have a guy who probably isn't the answer, but who's done reasonably well with the opportunities he's been given. He was by far our best QB in preseason, and did well with what little time in regular season he was given.

If I'm McDermott/Beane, I'm looking to take a QB in the first round of the upcoming draft. But it would be nice to know what we have in Peterman before making that decision. We already know what we have in Tyrod.

Comment

• kishoph
            • Jun 2003

Sure that's true, but you can't deny that he makes decisions and gets the ball out the way it needs to be done. That's also without any NFL real game experience. Week after week we hear commentators saying how Taylor needs to get rid of the ball quicker. Having a weapon like Benjamin will go to waste with Taylor behind center.

Comment

• paladin warrior
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
              Bye bye Tyrod. You suck.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

TT had a lot more garbage time to compile stats than Peterman did and wouldn't even attempt it. Something in his head just doesn't work. I'm going with the guy who may be no good over the guy I know is no good every time!

Comment

• Thurmal
                  • Oct 2005

Tyrod had garbage time the ENTIRE SECOND HALF, and he threw for 8 yards!
                  "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• sahlensguy
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
                    Tyrod had garbage time the ENTIRE SECOND HALF, and he threw for 8 yards!
                    Tyrod has been scouted. "Make him play quartback" is the report.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                      • Feb 2006

Tyrod played like he knew this was the last game of his career as a starting professional quarterback in the NFL.

- - - Updated - - -

The report is so easy now. Rush 3 or 4, drop everyone else into coverage and it's ****ing game over.

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

ouch. lol
                        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Spartacus
                          • Mar 2003

This was the first I've seen Peterman play and I was impressed., especially with his attitude.

He looked like a guy who knows how to play the position.

There's something wrong with Tyrod's head.

If it was up to me, I'd start Peterman. Give Tyrod a chance to watch from the sideline.
                          My tebya razdavim

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                            • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                            This was the first I've seen Peterman play and I was impressed., especially with his attitude.

He looked like a guy who knows how to play the position.

There's something wrong with Tyrod's head.

If it was up to me, I'd start Peterman. Give Tyrod a chance to watch from the sideline.
                            Welcome to my thinking 12 weeks ago.

Comment

• Spartacus
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                              Welcome to my thinking 12 weeks ago.
                              I didn't watch preseason so today is the first time I've seen him play.

Guy made good throws, good decisions, moved eell, commanded the huddle.

Tyrod's his own kind of space case, the black JP Losman. He'll have a few good games, but will mostly suck.
                              My tebya razdavim

Comment

Working...
                              X