PDA

View Full Version : I know it was garbage time.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 03:06 PM
I still want Peterman next week. This team isn't making the playoffs. Why wait to get started on evaluating for next year.

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 03:10 PM
I still want Peterman next week. This team isn't making the playoffs. Why wait to get started on evaluating for next year.

Absolutely. I'll vomit if we hear the, "since we're not yet eliminated from the playoffs, TT gives us the best chance to win" argument.

Joe Fo Sho
11-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Absolutely. I'll vomit if we hear the, "since we're not yet eliminated from the playoffs, TT gives us the best chance to win" argument.

That argument isn't even true. Peterman is an unknown and Tyrod is trash. Peterman deserves the start, if only because Tyrod does not.

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 03:14 PM
That argument isn't even true. Peterman is an unknown and Tyrod is trash. Peterman deserves the start, if only because Tyrod does not.

Agree with that. That's why I would vomit!

Novacane
11-12-2017, 03:16 PM

One could make the argument we should go with Peterman Because we aren't eliminated yet. No one knows for sure that TT does give us the best chance to win.

Joe Fo Sho
11-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Agree with that. That's why I would vomit!

I was agreeing with you. It probably didn't come off that way because I'm so disgusted at this team today.

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 03:21 PM
One could make the argument we should go with Peterman Because we aren't eliminated yet. No one knows for sure that TT does give us the best chance to win.

Yes. That would be why the TT gives us the best chance argument is absurd.

But you know there is a good chance that McDermott is going to use it.

Chet
11-12-2017, 03:21 PM
I like how he spread the ball around in the 5 minutes he played...all our weapons had a nice reception. Granted, it was against a lax defensive scheme, but he did more on that drive than TT did ALL game.

Unless McDermott has a fetish for the Taylor-Tolbert connection, the decision is easy

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 03:22 PM
I was agreeing with you. It probably didn't come off that way because I'm so disgusted at this team today.

I know. Sorry.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Yes. That would be why the TT gives us the best chance argument is absurd.

But you know there is a good chance that McDermott is going to use it.

I'll be shocked it he doesn't come out with that crap. It's the MO of NFL coaches. They'd rather lose with a vet they know sucks than gamble on the unknown rookie.

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 03:39 PM
I'll be shocked it he doesn't come out with that crap. It's the MO of NFL coaches. They'd rather lose with a vet they know sucks than gamble on the unknown rookie.

Exactly. We've been through this before. Just last year even with Cardale Jones, who sucks, but should have been given the chance to show what he had. The organization needs to know if they should move on from these guys before the next draft. Waiting for the inevitable to be officially eliminated from the playoffs before seeing what Peterman brings is foolish.

Mr. Cynical
11-12-2017, 03:43 PM
💯

CommissarSpartacus
11-12-2017, 03:45 PM
I liked what I saw in Peterman.

He could have come in and done nothing but hand the ball off, but he didnt, he took it to them and looked good, and you can't do much better than that.