PDA

View Full Version : Balls and goats.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Balls :rofl:

Goats:
Defense. 300 yds rushing. over 6YPC. NO ran the ball 24 times in a row at one point. They knew what was coming and still couldn't stop it. That's embarrassing.

O-line. They can't open holes for the running game. Pass blocking was just ok.

TT- His worst game ever. You can't have a QB who refuses to look over 10 yds. Clay was back. Benjiman in the lineup. WR were open. He just wouldn't throw to them. How many dump offs to Tolbert on 3rd and long do we have to witness? It's time to move.

Mcdermott. 2 weeks in a row his team was totally unprepared. The team lacks talent but they aren't as bad as they've played the last couple weeks.

streetkings01
11-12-2017, 03:54 PM
I disagree.........this team is definitely as bad as they’ve shown the past 2 games.

Pennywise
11-12-2017, 03:55 PM
It breaks my heart to say but Kyle Williams has nothing left.

Preston Brown sucks.

Why is Humber playing in front of Milano? Please, someone explain?

Shaq Lawson sucks.

Jerry Hughes is overmatched.

Outside of QB, the Bills front seven will be the most sought after players this off season.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 03:57 PM
I disagree.........this team is definitely as bad as they’ve shown the past 2 games.

We're in deep **** it that's the case.

swiper
11-12-2017, 04:24 PM
And they say McAdoo has lost the Giants.

Seems McDermott is also losing his team.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone want to bring up that they should have let Jim Schwartz be head coach again?

Buddo
11-12-2017, 04:37 PM
A team full of goats, with especial mentions for Humber and Taylor. And the coaching staff, and GM.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-12-2017, 05:05 PM
there were two balls...
wallys on the floor

the rest are goats

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 05:09 PM
And they say McAdoo has lost the Giants.

Seems McDermott is also losing his team.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone want to bring up that they should have let Jim Schwartz be head coach again?

I was in favor of Schwartz getting the nod here, but the talent just isn't here. Blown draft after draft is coming to fruition.

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 05:10 PM
there were two balls...
wallys on the floor

the rest are goats

Oh yeah "Tyrod has good balls", or something like that.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Balls:

The doctors, nurses, and support staff of the Kansas City Research Hospital and the EMTs who brought my mom there after she had her TIA stroke. They did an amazing job stabilizing her and treating her and releasing her with no adverse consequences.

Goats:

Well ****, we lost 47-10. Nobody gets a Ball. However, everyone from Pegs on down to the water boy, no not Bobby Boucher unfortunately, gets a ****ing goat because this was the most dreadfully unprepared and flat I have seen them since them since we got murdered by San Fran in 2012

Another goat is our insurance system. I don't even want to see what the bill for her treatment is going to be.