PDA

View Full Version : 'Tyrods our starter'

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-12-2017, 03:44 PM
words from McDermott in the post op press conference..... Ugh.

i hope that's just coach speak for 'i'm gonna look into changing things up' but I somehow doubt it

Novacane
11-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Typical NFL group think coach. Lose with the vet cause a few guys will get butt hurt if I play the rookie. I hope TT gets hurt.

Cali512
11-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Yeah I'm not watching anymore games with Tyrod. Its sad, I get excited when I here, Tyrods still down. They need to start Peterman if they want Benjamin to stay

Joe Fo Sho
Horse s***.

I don't want to believe that McDermott is that hard headed to not even consider benching one of the worst QBs in the NFL.

Novacane
There's no way MCD believes TT is his best chance to win. The man is not an idiot. He's just afraid of locker room issues. TT is popular with the team.

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 03:49 PM
I see no upside except for protecting Peterman from getting killed.

Novacane
11-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Tyrod can be your starter. Just be willing to pull him when he's playing horrible.

Thurmal
11-12-2017, 03:54 PM
They're gonna let Taylor get blown at KC - a place where you don't want a rookie to make his first start -- then make the change.

Homegrown
11-12-2017, 03:58 PM
. TT is popular with the team.
Who's TT popular with?..... and why would he be popular? ....TT hurts the teams ability to win, and he hurts each players personal statistics - odd way to be popular....just saying

Bill Cody
11-12-2017, 03:59 PM
There's no way MCD believes TT is his best chance to win. The man is not an idiot. He's just afraid of locker room issues. TT is popular with the team.

I understood this and agreed with this idea at the start of the season. But the situation has changed. The boat is clearly sinking. The team is in dire need of a jolt of energy. Mac should be able to see this it’s very very obvious. Keeping Taylor in at this point = quitting

Bill Cody
11-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Who's TT popular with?..... and why would he be popular?
Carolina likes him quite a bit- they own our 3rd and 7th rounders

Night Train
11-12-2017, 04:08 PM
" TT is our starter " ( for the next 2 weeks before a change )

Novacane
11-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Who's TT popular with?..... and why would he be popular? ....TT hurts the teams ability to win, and he hurts each players personal statistics - odd way to be popular....just saying

I agree. I'd make the change. Just trying to figure out why McD won't. What else could it be?

Chet
11-12-2017, 04:40 PM
It's technically not too late to salvage the season. If anything, the lack of game film on Peterman would give our offense an advantage for at least a month or so. Good coaches are not afraid to make tough/unpopular decisions for the betterment of the team. Time to see if we have a good young coach or just Diet Dick Jauron

SpikedLemonade
11-12-2017, 04:42 PM
I don't want to be "that guy" however I can't see TT getting through these next 2 road games and the game at home against the Patriots without being injured.

I understand the current regime does NOT have the balls to make THE right decision however that decision may be forced upon them.

swiper
11-12-2017, 04:59 PM
words from McDermott in the post op press conference..... Ugh.

i hope that's just coach speak for 'i'm gonna look into changing things up' but I somehow doubt it

Season ticket holders should be furious after seeing what the two QBs did today.

swiper
11-12-2017, 05:00 PM
I agree. I'd make the change. Just trying to figure out why McD won't. What else could it be?

Could he be waiting to drop Peterman on the Patriots with no film to study on him?

Canadian'eh!
11-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Does it matter if they are 5-6?