PDA

View Full Version : I was at the game

Jason15215
11-12-2017, 10:00 PM
I go to a few games a year. This game i just wanted to see how open our WR's were and see if TT missed them. You, of course, cant do that watching the game on TV. I cant count the number of times that if it was Brees as our QB we would of had like 300 yards passing. With TT its either a checkdown or he tries to throw a bomb (which he really didnt this game). Its almost like there doesnt have to be a defender within 7 yards or he doesnt even attempt a pass. We could have Rice, Moss, Megatron and Largent and it wouldnt make a difference. We got Benjamin who is a beast and he is still afraid to throw the ball. Id rather have a QB that tosses 3 TDs and 1 INT rather than 1 TD and 0 INTs. Im not saying Peterman is the answer nu honestly the TT project has to end sooner rather than later. Sorry Im beating a dead horse but I havent posted on here in like 6-7 years lol

sahlensguy
11-12-2017, 10:02 PM
I go to a few games a year. This game i just wanted to see how open our WR's were and see if TT missed them. You, of course, cant do that watching the game on TV. I cant count the number of times that if it was Brees as our QB we would of had like 300 yards passing. With TT its either a checkdown or he tries to throw a bomb (which he really didnt this game). Its almost like there doesnt have to be a defender within 7 yards or he doesnt even attempt a pass. We could have Rice, Moss, Megatron and Largent and it wouldnt make a difference. We got Benjamin who is a beast and he is still afraid to throw the ball. Id rather have a QB that tosses 3 TDs and 1 INT rather than 1 TD and 0 INTs. Im not saying Peterman is the answer nu honestly the TT project has to end sooner rather than later. Sorry Im beating a dead horse but I havent posted on here in like 6-7 years lol

How did Peterman look?

Jason15215
11-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Wasnt it Marv that said "Be careful with the QB that wins you 1 game but loses you 2". TT is the definition of that. Its making our D and Oline look mediocre when in reality I believe they are both solid. All NO did was blitz and blitz and TT just held on to the ball till it was to late. On so many blitzes our WRs were open initially but he waited to long and then was either under to much pressure to throw or eventually the DBs recovered. Like I said the whole game i just paid attention to our Wrs. Its also killing McCoy because NO just stacked the box the whole game (except for the beginning of our first drive) because they know TT cant make reads fast enough.

Jason15215
11-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Yes Peterman came in during garbage time but from the 3rd quarter on TT was in garbage time and he still couldnt find his WRs. Peterman made the quick reads and actually attempted the passes and looked good.

Jason15215
11-12-2017, 10:11 PM
I live in Pittsburgh and I thought Peterman was great at Pitt. He is so smart too. He had a few classes with my son. Pitts MBA course is top notch and he graduated with his Masters in Business and the program is no joke. Peterman just looked sooooooo much smarter out there

Jason15215
11-12-2017, 10:14 PM
Also you could just see how frustrated Benjamin was. He was like a foot taller than the guys covering him and most of the time had a step or 2 on the guy covering him and TT never looked his way

YardRat
11-13-2017, 04:43 AM
It's OK to beat a dead horse if it refuses to freakin' die. Tyrod should be done here now, it's just a matter of when...Thanksgiving, Christmas, or the off season.

Forward_Lateral
11-13-2017, 06:19 AM
I'm so tired of them parading Tyrod out there even after it's clear that he is not getting the job done.

Novacane
11-13-2017, 06:51 AM
Yep. It's time to stop being upset with Tryrod. He's not good and that's not his fault. It's time for everyone to turn the guns on the guy that can do something about it and for some ungodly reason he won't!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. It's time to stop being upset with Tryrod. He's not good and that's not his fault. It's time for everyone to turn the guns on the guy that can do something about it and for some ungodly reason he won't!