Who do you want as the Bills QB in 2018? Kizer? Rudolph? Tyrod? Mayfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crazy Legs
    • Apr 2017

Who do you want as the Bills QB in 2018? Kizer? Rudolph? Tyrod? Mayfield?

After getting blown out by the Saints, and looking horrendous offensively, especially thru the air, thoughts turn to who COULD the Bills get to be their starting QB in 2018:

Fantasy Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ryan, Big Ben, Stafford, & Rivers --- bong hit dreamers only think the Bills get one of theseReally? RG III, Kaepernick, & Eli Manning --- not happening

Technically Free Agents: Kirk Cousins, Sam Bradford, Terry Bridgewater, Jimmy Garoppolo, AJ McCarron --- doubtful more than one or two actually test the market. Cousins will want a huge contract. Pass. Bridgewater and Bradford are Waterford crystal. Pass. Garoppolo is staying in San Fran. AJ McCarron. Hmmm. Would he come to Buffalo? Is he an upgrade over Tyrod? Are you willing to sign him to a BIG deal, only to find out he is not better than TT?

Could be available: Blake Bortles. NO thank you. Alex Smith would have to be cut. Would be 34. Case Keenum. Better than TT? DeShone Kizer. Only 21 years old, put him behind Tyrod?

The DRAFT: The last 3 years, the first two picks in the draft have been QBs.The Bills will not be drafting #1 or #2, so cross off the two best prospects from your list and start looking for other options.For example, cross Josh Rosen, UCLA off. He will be gone. So will Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville.

What about:
    Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma, QB - same height as Tyrod, but the guy has heart
    Mason Rudolph, Okla St, QB - 6'4", big arm. Still developing.
    Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming. Having an up and down year.
    Clayton Thorson, QB, Northwestern
    Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

AVAILABLE:
    Tyrod Taylor & Nathan Peterman. But do you really, really think Peterman is potentially a Top 10 NFL starting QB? If so, the Bills should start him for the whole month of December and give him experience.
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: Who do you want as the Bills QB in 2018? Kizer? Rudolph? Tyrod? Mayfield?

I admit that I need to catch up, but after watching highlights from Mayfield and Rudolph, they don't scan the field. Even once. Small sample size I know...

Comment

• Bill Cody
      • Sep 2004

Play behind Tie Rod? lol

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
        I admit that I need to catch up, but after watching highlights from Mayfield and Rudolph, they don't scan the field. Even once. Small sample size I know...

Mayfield does. Even though his offense doesn't normally have multiple reads, he on his own scans the field.

Rudolph meanwhile doesn't but has incredible arm talent and accuracy
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

Falk is the most natural qb out there but no zip. Sadly no.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍