PDA

View Full Version : I'll give Tyrod 3 more games

Oaf
11-12-2017, 11:27 PM
We're still 1-2 in a stretch I thought we'd go 2-4 (OAK, @NYJ, NO, @LAC, @KC, NE). From there, I think we'll take two against IND and MIA, leaving us 8-6 against @NE @MIA. In my book, he needs to win one of the next three (tough) starts, else we can roll with Peterman against IND.

I know most of you are shorter on your leash, but with the defense historically bad, I don't see how we surprised we didn't win this game.

Cali512
11-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Its not historically bad. We have 0 offense, our defense has literally nothing to fight against. I think we just gave up

Yes we have no pass rush. But with the offense playing how they are, we can't take any risks on D. As bad as it looks, we want them to at least not score points so we give them the underneath stuff. I guarantee we wouldn't play this soft, if our offense was more potent

Wally The Barber
11-13-2017, 05:31 AM
Tyrod is done, don't care what McD said in his presser, it will all change by Tuesday

Forward_Lateral
11-13-2017, 06:05 AM
I'll give him exactly zero more games.

BertSquirtgum
11-13-2017, 06:22 AM
Tyrod should never have started after the bye week.

Novacane
11-13-2017, 07:03 AM
You should want Peterman now. They have a better shot at winning one of those games with him.

ICRockets
11-13-2017, 07:15 AM
Our picks in the 1st 3 rounds are super important to the future of this franchise. I don't want us wasting one on a QB if Peterman can be the guy for us (as unlikely as I think that is), so I'm officially cool with starting NP at any time now. Gotta see what we've got in him.

Night Train
11-13-2017, 08:00 AM
Agree with all above.. but I'm guessing the earliest we see Peterman start is the Colts game, injury aside.

D sucks and I don't want him being target practice at KC with the team playing behind.

Next year is Peterman and a Draft Pick battling it out, unless they sign Alex Smith for a couple years.

Just no more Tyrod. That shipped has sailed with the ticket buying public.

But the D needs a LOT of help during this next off-season, in order for the next QB to achieve any success.

justasportsfan
11-13-2017, 11:11 AM
Bills still have a winning record.

I doubt they switch vs. the chargers.

Giving Tyrod 2 more games means we're tanking the season. We should've tanked earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

Bills still have a winning record.

I doubt they switch vs. the chargers.

Giving Tyrod 2 more games means we're tanking the season. We should've tanked earlier.

Thurmal
11-13-2017, 11:20 AM
He had one completion to a WR yesterday. I read that this morning and was absolutely dumbfounded. That's the kind of production you would expect from a guy signed off the street. And I don't mean a QB free agent; I mean a literal random guy pulled off the street.

- - - Updated - - -

He had one completion to a WR yesterday. I read that this morning and was absolutely dumbfounded. That's the kind of production you would expect from a guy signed off the street. And I don't mean a QB free agent; I mean a literal random guy pulled off the street.

bdutton
11-13-2017, 11:46 AM
I think we should trade Peterman while he still has some value.

/troll.... ;)

Wally The Barber
11-13-2017, 05:15 PM
3 MORE FREAKIN GAMES ???

http://media.morristechnology.com/webmedia/upload/statesboro_herald/article/2015/05/19/8b6f0278cfad26e0f181114c1bcc6e1add1061a462f7ab02cd8b33e8e8a8f8d8.jpg (http://www.statesboroherald.com/archives/67838/)