PDA

View Full Version : So Going Into Our Game Against the Colts We Will Be 5-7 -- Now What?

SpikedLemonade
11-13-2017, 07:30 AM
We try to go 3 out of 4 against the Colts (at Home), Dolphins (at Home), at NE and at Miami to get to 8-8?

Why?

Mad Max
11-13-2017, 08:59 AM
We try to go 3 out of 4 against the Colts (at Home), Dolphins (at Home), at NE and at Miami to get to 8-8?

Why?

Why indeed. It should be playoff caliber or tank to become playoff caliber. 7-9 (along with atrocious drafting) has gotten us the mediocre players that have perpetuated this drought.

Insanity is is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results.

The problem is tanking must be sanctioned by the owner as players , coaches and GMs are always playing to win (rightfully so).

Losing sucks, but if it can be used as a very powerful tool to build a winning future why not use it?

If I’m Terry I throw the kill switch on the season. The fans will be salty for the rest of the season and then hope will blossom again in the spring when we’re able to grab Mayfield or Mason and another 2-3 game changers.

- - - Updated - - -

Why?

Why indeed. It should be playoff caliber or tank to become playoff caliber. 7-9 (along with atrocious drafting) has gotten us the mediocre players that have perpetuated this drought.

Insanity is is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results.

The problem is tanking must be sanctioned by the owner as players , coaches and GMs are always playing to win (rightfully so).

Losing sucks, but if it can be used as a very powerful tool to build a winning future why not use it?

If I’m Terry I throw the kill switch on the season. The fans will be salty for the rest of the season and then hope will blossom again in the spring when we’re able to grab Mayfield or Mason and another 2-3 game changers.

Novacane
11-13-2017, 09:36 AM
The only way I root for any more wins is if they make a QB change. I want them to lose if the HC is so damn ignorant he'll continue to start a QB who refuses to throw the ball over 5 yards.

sudzy
11-13-2017, 06:47 PM
Because they need to keep the streak of being mediocre alive. Then they will draft a CB or RB. Wash, rinse, repeat.