Wally The Barber
11-13-2017, 01:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXibjvq9LyE&feature=player_embedded

Joe Fo Sho
11-13-2017, 01:50 PM
2 > 5

sahlensguy
11-13-2017, 01:50 PM
I don't know who that Benjamin guy is, but I think we should go to him more.

kishoph
11-13-2017, 02:17 PM
About Peteman, there's a lot of "it was garbage time" or against a prevent defense, there's truth to that but look at the type of throws made. They were not throws underneath in a prevent defense, he was not just throwing to guys that had no defenders around. He was throwing with anticipation of the receivers break and hitting them in stride. The pass to Thompson in the endzone just missed and could of easily been called PI. The timing was there and that's without having tons of practice time with these WR's, yet every completion was to a WR or the TE. Thompson, Matthews and O'leary were ignored the whole game by Taylor, with McCoy, Tolbert and DiMarco accounting for 8 of his 9 completions. Taylor makes Trent Edwards look like Dan Fouts.

The MO of the Bills for the last 17 years has been to stick with a failing QB way too long. Is it any wonder they haven't sniffed the playoffs in that time ?

- - - Updated - - -

justasportsfan
11-13-2017, 02:18 PM
I don't care that this is preseason. He's playing vanilla defenses but he's also running a vanilla O.
I don't care if he's playing scrubs but he is also playing with scrubs.

This is what a qb looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKduBp70kJg

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care that this is preseason. He's playing vanilla defenses but he's also running a vanilla O.
I don't care if he's playing scrubs but he is also playing with scrubs.

This is what a qb looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKduBp70kJg

justasportsfan
11-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Guess who all of a sudden appears when Nate is a qb in the earlier link and this. Oleary. Yes people, we have TE's
If Rico's offense is TE friendly then they should put Nate in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykf9xrgKpSg

- - - Updated - - -

Guess who all of a sudden appears when Nate is a qb in the earlier link and this. Oleary. Yes people, we have TE's
If Rico's offense is TE friendly then they should put Nate in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykf9xrgKpSg

Goobylal
11-13-2017, 02:36 PM
The most impressive IMHO was the first one, to Thompson. It was a 10-yard out, the throw that NFL coaches use to test whether a player has good arm strength, and he nailed it, against the Saints' starting LCB (Crawley) no less.

Lucidvizion
11-13-2017, 02:43 PM
This guy really needs to be starting next week. Garbage time or not, those are quick decisions and accurate throws.

sahlensguy
11-13-2017, 02:50 PM
That is no running back playing the quarterback position there.

Arm of Harm
11-13-2017, 03:05 PM
It's impossible for me to imagine Sean McDermott watching that, and then watching Tyrod's performance from the same game, and concluding he likes what he saw from Tyrod more.

justasportsfan
11-13-2017, 03:12 PM
Every young qb out there from Watson, Wentz , CJ Beathard is outplaying Tyrod who is what, still learning how to play qb after 5 years?

Goobylal
11-13-2017, 03:27 PM
The most impressive IMHO was the first one, to Thompson. It was a 10-yard out, the throw that NFL coaches use to test whether a player has good arm strength, and he nailed it, against the Saints' starting LCB (Crawley) no less.

Wally The Barber
11-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Someday Tyrod will be really good and you guys will be sorry

Most of you will be dead though

Mr. Miyagi
11-13-2017, 03:35 PM
Look how quick he gets the ball out compared to Tyrod holding the ball forever.

Start Peterman now.

Novacane
11-13-2017, 04:18 PM
If McD won't do it then I'm rooting for an injury to TT. I don't care what anyone says about how terrible that is. I want whats best for my team.

Mr. Pink
11-13-2017, 04:20 PM
3 really bad balls that shouldn't have been thrown, and 7 good throws.

All 3 of the bad ones could have been picked off but weren't.

The thing to me is he stands in the pocket, spreads the ball around on his throws, even hitting the fullback on a Taylor-esque middle checkdown, and isn't afraid to try and fit the ball in tight spaces. This will lead to turnovers but it keeps the offense exciting and not one-dimensional.

This is all done against a team that's playing basically prevent so take it with a grain of salt but there are some positives to take away from the 10 throws in total.

Think it's gonna take the Bills being out of the playoff hunt before Peterman gets a start though.

Wally The Barber
11-13-2017, 04:35 PM
3 really bad balls that shouldn't have been thrown, and 7 good throws.

All 3 of the bad ones could have been picked off but weren't.

The thing to me is he stands in the pocket, spreads the ball around on his throws, even hitting the fullback on a Taylor-esque middle checkdown, and isn't afraid to try and fit the ball in tight spaces. This will lead to turnovers but it keeps the offense exciting and not one-dimensional.

This is all done against a team that's playing basically prevent so take it with a grain of salt but there are some positives to take away from the 10 throws in total.

Think it's gonna take the Bills being out of the playoff hunt before Peterman gets a start though.

one was to the wrong side of the WR, may not have been NP's fault

Another is a clear drop by Benjamin

The 3rd was an over throw in the end zone, sorry not seeing any INTs

Goobylal
11-13-2017, 07:00 PM

The only pass that had a chance of being INT'd was the one KB had bounce off his hands. The other looked like NP expected NO to keep going across the field and the throw to DT in the EZ was DPI.

Goobylal
11-13-2017, 07:06 PM

The only pass that had a chance of being INT'd was the one KB had bounce off his hands. The other looked like NP expected NO to keep going across the field and the throw to DT in the EZ was DPI.