Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsbabee

CBS announcers SUCKED!

Could Brent Jones have possibly had his nose any further up Moss and Culpepper's butts? Good gawd get off it Brent. I had to mute about 50% of the game to keep everything in my stomach.

Culpepper had already fumbled once and we turned it into points and they were raving on that Culpepper had had a flawless game so far.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Could be worse. The Bears had the fossilized corpse of Pat Summerall. He's got to go.

Comment

• Billsbabee

Yup, my hubby is a Bears fan and I had to watch that game first. You're right, that was bad.

Can't wait for the Bears to come to the Ralph in 2 weeks. We better be ready for that game. I have to deal with the hubby and all the out, er, in-laws for that game. :argue:

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

The Bears have not been impressive so far, except for Jim Miller.
        They are, by far, the luckiest team around, and have been for the last 2 years.

Comment

• blcny
          • Jul 2002

Yeah, Brent Jones is a moron. I guess they let any fool call a game at CBS. Since when do 3 fumbles = a great game. We owned Culpepper.
          LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

You're sooo right...they were pro-vikings from the get go!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• JayWood
              The Professor
              • Jul 2002

If I heard one more time about the damn "Moss Factor" I was going to jump inside the tv and smack both of the play by play guys. It was some of the worst announcing I have ever heard.
              When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

They were RAVING about a stupid 3-yard catch by "The Freak!"

RIDICULOUS!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

ROTFLMAO Billsbabee!!!

"Could Brent Jones have possibly had his nose any further up Moss and Culpepper's butts?"

You're not kidding. If I didn't know who was calling that game, I'd have sworn it was the owner of the Vikes! Even my Titans bud watching the game w/ me said they were terrible and totally biased towards the Vikes. Such blatant favoratism, such as saying that Watson touched Moss when he didn't lay a finger on him, just shouldn't be allowed!

It's bogus I tell ya...!
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                    • Jul 2002

P.S. I hope they had a crate of TP up in the booth with them...
                    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Phins054
                      Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
                      • Jul 2002

Chris Collinsworth is the worst....well maybe Deirdork is THE worst...but Collinsworth is a close second.
                      Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

As I said in my observations, Moss could get away with murder on the field. I loved Winfield leveling his ass on the goofy pass play. The metrodome was silent when he got leveled. On the way home I was listening to KFAN, and they were bragging up the Vike's D, and a guy called in and asked them how a team that had just given up 463 yards passing and 3 TDs was a great defense. The radio guys were quiet for awhile then made some lame ass excuse about how they weren't the best, but much better than last year.
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• doug45
                          • Jul 2002

Re: CBS announcers SUCKED!

Originally posted by Billsbabee
                          Could Brent Jones have possibly had his nose any further up Moss and Culpepper's butts? Good gawd get off it Brent. I had to mute about 50% of the game to keep everything in my stomach.:

Can not agree more. We some less bias people on the tube.

Comment

• colin
                            Drew's my hero!
                            • Jul 2002

After a blown coverage on Alexander, they were SCREAMING about the score. On the 90 yard return all I heard was "No flags". They really really suck.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                              • Jul 2002

I agree they were definately biased! How about how they were both absolutely sure Price's catch on the first drive in OT was no catch. It was so obvious that it was inconclusive! They were definately pulling for the Vikes!

Comment

Working...
                              X