X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Peerless Price

It's about time you folks start giving him credit. I've always liked him.

How about all you Peerless nay sayers... Like him yet?
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Contract year.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

So you are saying he is playing the way he is just because he is in a contract year. How pathetic a comment.

What about last year?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

The contract year, Josh Reed, and a good QB are all factors. Only Peerless can say which has the most weight.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
          • Jul 2002

He keeps playing like this he is gonna cost us an arm and a leg to resign next season.

Comment

• Buffarama
            Football-Sport of the Gods
            • Jul 2002

It Drew Bledsoe and Gilbride, giving the entire receiving core a reason to believe. Last year, we could barely complete a pass to a WR, or even attempt to go down field. This year, the WR's are getting 5-10 catches each per game. Huge difference. Nothing to do with his contract.

Comment

• BBillsFan
              • Sep 2002

Guys always play better in contract years, it's not to spite Peerless at all. As long as he holds on to the ball I've always thought he was one of the better #2 WR's in the league.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                • Jul 2002

you can't get too excited with price....he still may disapear late in the year like he does way to much. i do think that he is playing motivated, both by drew...and a contract, and he his play won't decline. i think like moulds, he gets bored when he is ignored, but when in the game, he is a very legit #2 if not a #1 WR.

about wheather he will resign with us....i was thinking. i think this offseason, we will be the most ideal place for FA. we have the young talent to compete now, and we will have a lot of $$$. I am forseeing a 2/3 year dynasty!
                Its all about the quest.

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

No one denied that Peerless has talent. I think he likes to showboat a little too much and he has fumbled too many key times in his past. Like Marv Levy said to his players when they scored a TD, "act like you have been there before and will be there many more times in the future" or something like that. He also doesn't like to get tackled. He always jabs to defensive players after they tackle him hard. He just gives the defense more motivation to hit him harder. I am not trying to hard on Price because he had a great game.
                  I am not trying to knock on Peerless after yesterday's loss because he was awesome. I think he has gotten better every year in the league but I will not say he is the second coming of Andre Reed.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

I wish when he signals first down, someone would knock him on his ass.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

I'm in no way saying he is great or the second coming of Reed. I just think a little respect is in order.

I post to every Bills board. One in particular has posters saying that he is a wuss (even harsher words than that were used). I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would hate the guy.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                        • Jul 2002

I don't think anyone hates the guy. But let's face it, in three years of play prior to this one, he's had only 5-100 yard games w/ 1 TD in each of them, and he hasnt' done much else otherwise, scoring only 8 TDs in the other 43 games.

Also, I can understand the excitement, but let's get real. After us, the Vikes and Jets are the #31 and #30 Ds in the league. We will not have the luxury of playing such cruddy Ds each week, nor are we going to put up almost 500 passing yards each week. If Gilbride doesn't learn how to run some sweeps, or change things up when the status quo isn't working, it's gonna be disasterous at some point. Beginning next week vs. Denver I'm guessing.

We're not gonna have the same level of success vs. them as we did v. the Vikes this week. Let's see how Price does next week, eh! Henry too.
                        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• northernbillfan
                          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

I have always been a supporter of Price.

IMO, he can be the #1 guy, when Moulds gets too bored. Reed as #2.

I agree on the dynasty as well. We should be solid for a couple of years.
                          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Wys, maybe we had something to do with making the Jets and Vikes 30th and 31st.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                              I don't think anyone hates the guy.
                              Check out stadiumwall... Hatred is an understatement.

Like I said a few times. I’m not saying he is great, just should get more respect. That’s all.

Comment

Working...
                              X