BENCH
Tim Couch
William Green
Ed Mcafree
Ike Hilliard
Cam Cleeland
John Hall
Ravens

Traded Peyton Manning for Vick.. Ricky Williams and Trung Canidate for Travis Henry and Priest Holmes. Jay Riemersma for Marcus Pollard.. Then traded Randy Moss for Marvin Harrison I released kicker from the Cowboys(forget name) and picked up Hollis.. Dropped Bengals D and added Ravens D...

The league requires
3QB's 2 starters
3RB's 2 starters
4WR's 2 starters
3TE's 2 starters
2K's 1 starter
2D's 1 starter

I think a very good team and hope to teach some co-workers about winning..

BillsFever
08-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by silent_one
My team threw an USAF fantasy league.

QB
Drew Bledsoe
Micheal Vick*

RB
Travis Henry*
Priest Holmes*

WR
Eric Moulds
Marvin Harrison*

TE
Bubba Franks
Marcus Pollard*

K
Mike Hollis*

DEFENSE
Bills

BENCH
Tim Couch
William Green
Ed Mcafree
Ike Hilliard
Cam Cleeland
John Hall
Ravens

Traded Peyton Manning for Vick.. Ricky Williams and Trung Canidate for Travis Henry and Priest Holmes. Jay Riemersma for Marcus Pollard.. Then traded Randy Moss for Marvin Harrison I released kicker from the Cowboys(forget name) and picked up Hollis.. Dropped Bengals D and added Ravens D...

You need to teach some of the co-workers on how to play FF period it looks like,lol

Who would wanna trade Vick for Manning, Pollard for Riemersma, Harrison for Moss, TH and PH for RW and TC.

You got steals on every single on of them trades. Does your co-workers wanna join a paid league? LOL

BADTHINGSMAN
08-03-2003, 11:22 PM
The Vick for Manning trade im happy with.. I already had bledsoe and didnt need Peyton.. And the guy that accepted said that Vicks FF rating was low because he runs more then throws.. Last time I checked running scores points.

RW and TC I believe was a pretty fair trade. TC is very speedy and could be a good runner in Washington.. But it was to good to turn down..

RM for MH the guy say he was a Vikings fan.. Im happy with the trades.

Cant believe the Ravens D was there to pick up.. They were good last year and they get RL back this year..