X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

Wys

hey dude I know ya get bashed on alot cause ya bash some of our players, but you're still a nice guy in my book.
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Ditto. Without diverse opinions, this site would be pretty dull.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TypicalBill
      • Sep 2002

Hey Wys, we LUV ya man.

just stop bashing our starting QB atleast until he costs us a game this season...
      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
        Hey Wys, we LUV ya man.

just stop bashing our starting QB atleast until he costs us a game this season...
        ditto.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Hey Wys, we LUV ya man.

No!
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• R. Rich
            • Apr 2003

You're alright.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

I think wys is an evil evil man. Evil I tell you! EVIL!

Comment

• R. Rich
                • Apr 2003

You sound like that crazy lady in the movie "The Birds".

But, maybe you're right.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Hey Wys, we LUV ya man.

What, the 7 games last year weren't enough to scare the bejeepers outta ya...!

Hmmm...

I see a definite trend/pattern in this thread...

I think I'll close it now...

LMAO BFO!!!
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• John Doe
                    Florida Man
                    • Jul 2002

There are some misunderstandings about my feelings for Wys that I would like to clear up right now. He is a great guy, a super family man. This prince of a fellow has surely done great service for this site. A "mench" I tell ya. Its his skills at analyzing football that I take issue with. We will never get to the next rung as a fan site with him as moderator.

Sure, he racks up posts like no one elsl in message board history, and nobody writes the "long reply" like that guy. And stats? Nobody crunches them like good ol Wys. I just question his decision making in crucial post situations, that's all.

I have followed his career from his rookie year at BuffaloBills.com. He showed promise, but his lapses in posting judgement were painfully apparent. Of course, we all recall his gaffs at "the other" message board - it wasn't pretty. He had a real opportunity to post it all, but then the Rob Johnson thing came along and the jig was up. I was hoping for better here, but its still the "same old Wys" dropping the thread time and time again.

I think that there is a lot of promise in some of the new posters here. These guys show a lot of potential and I think its time to turn over the QB analyst roll to one of them. Sure, there're unproven, but they can't be any worse than Wys (bless his heart!). He is the pits.

Wys, we love ya buddy! Its your football knowledge and opinions that we question. You just can't get it done.
                    Last edited by John Doe; 08-04-2003, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                      • Mar 2003

Wys is a ******

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

• casdhf
                        • Jul 2002

Wys is a nice guy, be he reminds me of that loser at the track that always goes broke. He back's the wrong horse every time. Rob Johnson, Shawn Bryson, Travis Brown....
                        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• cordog
                          eat, drink, and be merry
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by casdhf
                          Wys is a nice guy, be he reminds me of that loser at the track that always goes broke. He back's the wrong horse every time. Rob Johnson, Shawn Bryson, Travis Brown....
                          ROFL

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

How about the ones I've called right, to a T in most cases:

E. Robinson (before he ever even set a foot on the field), Reed (for good), Flutie, Moore, and soon to be Prioleau, Wire, and Thomas.

Oh yeah, and Drew! This is like a deja vu for me w/ the Flutie thing!

Here's what cracks me up, is that most if not all of you don't even dare say anything other than "everyone's gonna be great" so that you can't really be wrong or you have TD or some other coach "on your side" so that you can hide behind that!

I call it wussiness in that way! You can call it whatever you like. Even when I openly challenge some, they run and won't post before hand anything that they think and naturally they're always right after the fact.

So say what you will, at least I have the stones to ante-up before hand! That's more than I can say for just about all of my critics, and the harshest ones at that!

It's easy to say nothing, make no predictions, and then claim perfection. Well, I guess 0-for-0 isn't failing.

I realize that all of this has been precipitated simply b/c I am not big on Drew as a QB. But I'll be right on that again this season, and believe me, it'll be painfully obvious to all of us such that I won't even have to bring it up! When that happens, how many of you big talkers are gonna say "Dang! Wys was right!"

Uhhuh! I can see everyone hushin' up fast!

And BTW, how many of the national analysts are always right?

Here's a hint: ZERO

Most of them make inane "media safe" statements that everyone else is making as well just so that if they are wrong, they've hedged their bets.

At least I think and analyze independently and put up my views so that there are no mistakes about my stance, for good or bad in hindsight. Am I wrong sometimes? Sure am! But that's more than most of you will ever admit to!

And man, let me tell all of you glass house wusses, it feels great! So strap on a pair, quit *****in', and step out onto the playing field!!! I'm always waiting...

I'm waiting! In the meantime, if you insist on throwing stones from the stands while wearing a skirt, be my guest!

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                              • Jul 2002

sigh
                              Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
                              X