PDA

View Full Version : Boy, didn't GW look

Earthquake Enyart
09-16-2002, 09:34 AM
giddy like a little school girl at the beginning of OT.

Like the new polo shirts. Gotta get me one of those.

LtBillsFan66
09-16-2002, 09:37 AM
Someone at our party mentioned that it looks like GW had been eating too many chicken wings. It looks like he put on a few lbs.

Earthquake Enyart
09-16-2002, 09:39 AM
The solid dark color hides the man boobs well. The red stripes up the sides have a slimming effect. Those horizontal striped ones they used to wear were VERY unflattering. Fat guys need to stay away from horizontal stripes.

Gunzlingr
09-16-2002, 10:03 AM
Those polo shirts were damn nice! I am looking to get me one of those!

WG
09-16-2002, 10:11 AM
Yeah, it did look like he's put on some lbs. though...

Novacane
09-16-2002, 11:49 AM
Move this thread!

BillsMan80
09-16-2002, 11:58 AM
Well, at least he can move up and down the sidelines somewhat.

don137
09-16-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

I am starting worry about you EE. In training camp you were concerned about GW's plaid shorts and his boobs. Now the polo shorts and his waistline....

Valerie
09-16-2002, 02:02 PM
Maybe Earthquake is fashion conscious. There's nothing wrong with that. :) Nobody's perfect, but at least wear clothes that flatter you. I'm sure a nice tight girdle and a sports bra would handle GW's waistline and man boobs. :up: I'd be happy to help him shop for them, unless Earthquake would like to do the honors. ;)

don137
09-16-2002, 02:15 PM
More power to EE to be fashion conscious. I have no doubt Jaded that you could make GW look good. I am sure EE could do it too. I personally have never correlated fashion and football. You will never see me watch football and state that GW's outfit is just all wrong. Believe me I am not Mr. Testosterone either.

With that said. It's not the outfit that makes him look fat. It's the fat that makes him look fat.

Earthquake Enyart
09-16-2002, 02:21 PM
A football coach needs to have a certain look, psychologically for his team. The Lions never won outdoors when Wayne Fontes was coach because he was bundled up like an astronaut. Same with Dungy in the cold.

Having a shrill southern accent and man boobs doesn't help anything, but pleated shorts are really are awful. The football coach is the alpha male. Like Mike Tice. He needs to project an image of invincibility. Even Parcells looked tough, and he had man boobs.

Valerie
09-16-2002, 02:24 PM
Who's the coach of the Steelers? That guy has a face I just want to smack! If I played for the Steelers, I couldn't listen to him because all I would be thinking is how badly I wanted to smack him silly. He's got the most annoying face of any coach I can think of.

Earthquake Enyart
09-16-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Who's the coach of the Steelers? That guy has a face I just want to smack! If I played for the Steelers, I couldn't listen to him because all I would be thinking is how badly I wanted to smack him silly. He's got the most annoying face of any coach I can think of.
But there is no doubt on the Steelers who the alpha male is. Cowher makes my point. Even in the cold he doesn't bundle up and still wears a baseball cap. He projects an image of toughness, something that GW does not.

JefftheBillsfan
09-16-2002, 02:28 PM
sigh....

justasportsfan
09-16-2002, 02:31 PM

EE, you like looking like a school girl?lol.

Valerie
09-16-2002, 02:33 PM
I don't know, Earthquake, I think Cowher looks like an ass! He may be a tough guy but I think he has the face of a real jerk-off! I don't like him and I don't know one thing, good or bad, about the guy.

don137
09-16-2002, 02:37 PM
Cowher always looks like he just got his car stolen.

timfromjersey
09-16-2002, 02:42 PM
The solid dark color hides the man boobs well. The red stripes up the sides have a slimming effect. Those horizontal striped ones they used to wear were VERY unflattering. Fat guys need to stay away from horizontal stripes.

Funny, I don't remember the Son of Bum wearing horizontal stripes.

He probably ate those too.

Ð
09-16-2002, 02:45 PM
So, like Marv Levy was a Greek God? :D

timfromjersey
09-16-2002, 02:49 PM
Hey Jaded,

will you please stop using words like: "slap" "ass" and "jerk-off"

Your making me have to run a cold shower and it's not that time of the week yet. lol

but seriously, I'm glad you clarified why you want to slap his face. I was beginning to think you like the ruff stuff.

Earthquake Enyart
09-16-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
So, like Marv Levy was a Greek God? :D

Marv didn't have man boobs or pleated shorts. :)

Valerie
09-16-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by timfromjersey Hey Jaded,

will you please stop using words like: "slap" "ass" and "jerk-off"

Your making me have to run a cold shower and it's not that time of the week yet. lol

but seriously, I'm glad you clarified why you want to slap his face. I was beginning to think you like the ruff stuff.
Sorry, Tim. lol He just evokes those emotions in me and not in the sexual sense. lol And no, I don't like the rough stuff. lol I'll refrain from using those terms from now on, or at least I'll try. ;)

Earthquake Enyart
09-16-2002, 03:25 PM
I feel the love. :inlove:

Halbert
09-16-2002, 10:15 PM
Jaded, I heard EE has an annoying face, too.

What are you gonna do about it?

LABillsFan
09-16-2002, 10:59 PM
Did anyone notice if GW's socks and Belt matched each other?

Earthquake Enyart
09-17-2002, 08:13 AM
You guys kill me.

The original point I was trying to make was that I don't think I've ever seen GW smile and laugh on the sidelines before. He was giddy like a little school girl when Hollis tied the game.

Then we got into a "Dress for Success" theme. GW has never been a head coach before. He needs to project a leadership image to his players, like any manager should. GW is not exactly a tough guy in the Parcells or even Andy Reid mold. He can't get away with looking like a fat pansy and have any credibility, unless he starts to show more of a Marv Levy intellect. Look at all of the successful coaches today and in the past. They either were the alpha male (true of most of them, ex. Parcells, Lombardi, Ditka, Cowher, Belichek, even Jimmy Johnson), or they were stoic cerebral types like Levy, Bill Walsh, or Tom Landry. None of the "stoics" were fat pansies.

Ð
09-17-2002, 08:31 AM
I heard that the carpet doesn't match the drapes :D