PDA

View Full Version : From the Couch, week 2

Earthquake Enyart
09-16-2002, 10:00 AM
The Bears – Falcons had the dynamic Summerall – Baldinger team doing that game. If I had a zone buck for every time Summerall got a player’s name wrong, I could change all of your user names. Sorry, Pat, you were one of the best, but the emphasis is on the were. It’s time to go.

Michael Vick is the real deal. Not only can he run, but he has a gun for an arm and puts the ball right on the money. Too bad he has no threat to throw to. The Falcons need a receiver real bad.

Brian Urlacher can run as fast as Michael Vick can. Stop and think about that.

Funny schedule where the Bears get Culpepper, Vick, then Brooks three weeks in a row. Then Drew. Drew will be a sitting duck.

The Bears got a roughing the passer penalty on a halfback option. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

Yes Atlanta missed the field goal. If there is a team of destiny, it looks like da Bears. They have the most incredible luck.

Flipping around, I caught a stoppage of play in the Tennessee – Dallas game where the PA system was playing “Sweet Home Alabama”. That felt very wrong. I can’t put my finger on why.

Saw the fins stuff the Colts 4 times from the one. Guess the run defense is back. Still would like to see them play a good team.

The Saints are for real.

The Ravens are real bad.

I’m sick of Peerless Price signaling first down. I wish someone would tell him to knock it off.

Ooops, Ruben is offsides again.

These road unis are going to take a little to get used to. Please don’t adjust your set.

Was Wade Phillips calling the plays for the Vikings in OT? Or was that Bresnehan?

Can the Rams really be this effected by the loss of Az Hakim? Or is Mike Martz’ just too smarty-pants for his own good?

What’s with throwing the ball every single play against the Steelers?

I love watching Bill Cowher when he gets mad. Think there will be a lot of fun and games during Steeler practices this week?

Do you think Maguire and Theisman argue about who gets which stool? For the most part, I like them, but do they have to argue about every single little thing?