PDA

View Full Version : I am back from Viking land!!!

Gunzlingr
09-16-2002, 10:28 AM
What a game! I have a few observations...

1) Moss could stab his defender, and not get a flag thrown. He was pushing off his defenders all day, and not getting called.

2) Drew looked good in the pocket, tho at times, he didn't get much time to throw.

3) Our D looked great at times, but gave up a lot of plays due to poor tackling. They did penetrate the Vikes oline quite well.

4) Special teams damn near killed us. They gave up way too many yards on the returns. Of course they were also great on the return for the TD, and on Hollis' 54 yarder

5)Coaching had me scratching my head. Why would we pass on 1st and 5 in OT? Why did we abandon the run so fast? (of course what we did worked too).

6) Vikings fans are the worst. They kept harrasing our section, but when we yelled back, they would get security and cry about it. After we won, they shut up tho.

Over all an exciting game. I am sure glad we won. I took a pile of pics, I will wade through them and post the better ones.

Valerie
09-16-2002, 10:50 AM
Glad you had a good time, Gunzlinger. :) I can't wait to see your pictures.

NoCtUrNaL
09-16-2002, 11:08 AM
gunzlingr goes fishing...http://www.k81o5.com/fish.jpg

Gunzlingr
09-16-2002, 11:51 AM
:lol: My pics aren't going to be as good as Noc's, but I should have some pics from the pregame warm ups

NoCtUrNaL
09-16-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
My pics aren't going to be as good as Noc's, but I should have some pics from the pregame warm ups

That won't be your fault....the Metrodome is no Ralph.

We want's to see them notheless.

northernbillfan
09-16-2002, 12:47 PM
You Da Man!!

I hope the fans didn't hurt you too much at the game?

Or are they a viscious as say Steeler fans or people at the Ralph?

Gunzlingr
09-16-2002, 01:30 PM
They are a bunch of whiners. First they talk trash to us, then when we fire back, they go and get security! It is supposed to be a "fan and family friendly" atmosphere, but they constantly holler obcenities at you. Then when they start to lose, they start crying about every damn play. Vikings fans are as fair-weather as you get.

northernbillfan
09-16-2002, 01:37 PM
Yeah I know one.

They can cry like children when they get what they dished out, thrown back at them...

Kinda like Randy Moss!!

timfromjersey
09-16-2002, 01:51 PM
Viking fans are the worst, they know nothing about football, cry all the time about their team, and when their season goes to pot, they stop watching them.

I know 'cause my brother's one.

northernbillfan
09-16-2002, 02:07 PM
Bills fans have to be the most dedicated in the league. We have stuck through thick and thin with this team.

don137
09-16-2002, 02:20 PM
It is kind of funny that you mention the mentality of Vikings fans. I know a few of them and they whine more than the average fan and really don't know much about football either.

NoCtUrNaL
09-16-2002, 02:30 PM
They're all Swedish up there...throw them a Swedish meatball and ask them how thier bikini team last year in the finals. :D

The_Philster
09-16-2002, 03:40 PM
So did you get to meet Pinto Guy?