• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Brady Damaged Goods?

Looks like our friend Brady might have some problems this year. Any thoughts?

I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • echo_bravo
    Zoner
    • Aug 2002

Yeah, but they'll still beat you in week 1 :)

Comment

• Bulldog
      Top Dog
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by echo_bravo
      Kinda like they did to the Fins last year to send them to yet another dissapointing offseason. You Fin fans crack me up, when Miami wins an important game in Dec., let me know!
      I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• ryven
        • Jan 2003

Sounds good but all he does is throw short passes so if he is doing that well then not much has changed but with that injury it could be to our benifet if he get nailed good during preseason and who knows maybe spikes will put him out in game 1.

Thx for the heads up.

Comment

• cordog
          eat, drink, and be merry
          • Apr 2003

PLEASE This year we have a defense to defend against the screen, the only pass Brady can complete

Comment

• echo_bravo
            Zoner
            • Aug 2002

LOL
            Likewise Bulldog, when Buffalo wins an important game in December you let me know :)

By the way, didnt Buffalo go 3-5 the second half of the season? Your team also finished in LAST PLACE ROTFLMAO again last season. Man that is pathetic.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

By the way, didnt Buffalo go 3-5 the second half of the season? Your team also finished in LAST PLACE ROTFLMAO again last season. Man that is pathetic.
              BTW didn't we make you our b!tch last year?

I know it's not important. What's important to you is that you are 6'1" and 7% body fat. Whatever " Right Said fred".
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• echo_bravo
                Zoner
                • Aug 2002

BWHAHHA oh riiight Justa. We spotted you two games and you STILL finished in last place BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Man how pathetic is that LOL

Comment

• ryven
                  • Jan 2003

Thats right we lost

BY ONE GAME and you thought you were going to the play offs and here comes the jets and they knock you right out of the running so before you start making predictions lets se what happens in preseason.

Comment

• echo_bravo
                    Zoner
                    • Aug 2002

But why did you guys finish 3-5 in the second half of the season?! I mean arent the Bills supposed to be "the ****" in the cold? LOL wow cant even live up to that I guess.

Comment

• echo_bravo
                      Zoner
                      • Aug 2002

Hey ryven, yeah that sucked all right. But at least we were still in the running for the playoffs. You guys were well aware that your team was going to finish LAST again? How many years is that again that you guys have finished last? Man, a lot I bet.

Comment

• XNOUGHT
                        • Mar 2003

Pats fan here.

How is it going guys?

About Brady, if he is hurt, and he might be, he wont say anythign and continue to play.

The reason is, is because we have Huard, and Rohan right behind him who could do what brady did and steal the starting gig.

Brady isn't the best long ball thrower, but more and more it is starting to show with guys like Brad Johnson and Gannon that you do not need to throw deep.

The thing now is do we have a recieving core that can get open and make plays when they recieve the ball?
                        I'm lost.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

BWHAHHA oh riiight Justa. We spotted you two games and you STILL finished in last place BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Man how pathetic is that LOL
                          So the rest of the league beat us here and there. You fins surely didn't. The bills are a better team when we faced the fins. We slapped the hell out of you. Spat on you face and called you dirty names. In other words, the fins were our b!itch.

Who's your daddy?
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ryven
                            • Jan 2003

hey but we finished 5 games ahead of the year before so don't be so quick to count us out this year.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              So the rest of the league beat us here and there. You fins surely didn't. The bills are a better team when we faced the fins. We slapped the hell out of you. Spat on you face and called you dirty names. In other words, the fins were our b!itch.

Who's your daddy?

For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X