X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XNOUGHT
    • Mar 2003

I'm back Bills fans

It is a pleasure to speak with some of the most classy fans in football.

I have spent some time off from football recently. And the reason is the siren call of the Red Sox has sucked me in again but now as football approaches, I am changing gears and will try to give you all some perspective from the enemy.

Hopefully this year, I will be able to write some articals and give insight from another point of view. Being a fan, "the grass can be greener on the other side of the fence", AND "every sports fan wears his teams glasses". So I will be hopefully be able to shed some insight on the Bills as well to give some food for thought.

I said that defense would not be ready for the Pats by the opener........but from some of the reports I am hearing, you guys are already there.
    I'm lost.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Welcome back. Thoughts on the first game? How are the Patscoming along in camp? How's Atnwain Smith doing. Has he gotten back in shape?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Welcome back, bud!

I'm scared of the Pats D. I think we'll handle your offense if, and only if, our coaching doesn't suck again.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• TypicalBill
        • Sep 2002

Welcome back XNOUGHT

whats the story behind Brady's shoulder? any news from Pats camp?
        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

You know, I just can’t hate the Pats or the Jets. Maybe it’s because we use to beat them all the time when I was growing up. But I just don’t have hate for those teams. But I just can’t stand the Phins.

Weird huh!
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• clumping platelets

No punting from the NE 32 on 4th & 2

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
              No punting from the NE 32 on 4th & 2
              yeah, grEGG

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• XNOUGHT
                • Mar 2003

Can you win without a running game?

That will be the theme of the season.

The Bucs did it, but they had a SICK defense and thier running game got into gear in the playoffs.

The Pats offense is tuned to the likes of Kevin Faulk. An excellent open field runner, who would benafit much from the spread offense.

HOWEVER, A-Smith gives you the tough yards, and inspiring play that pumps up the defense, makes the offensive line play harder, and get TD's.

I feel right now, the defense is in gear and will be an excellent unit this fall. The offense has a weak O-Line and a running game with alot to be desired, but Brady and the receiving Core are very good this year. Pats would prefer to run the ball more, but expect the short passes to be in full swing.

On Greg Williams, I will put it this way. The Bills O MANHANDLED a good Cleveland offense in the first scrimmage of the season. I mean not allow a touchdown of fieldgoal type of manhandle.

#$%$^@%$# AFC East. I just dont know sometimes. Well i do know the Jets and Phins will be out of the playoffs.
                I'm lost.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                  New and Improved!!
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                  You know, I just can’t hate the Pats or the Jets. Maybe it’s because we use to beat them all the time when I was growing up. But I just don’t have hate for those teams. But I just can’t stand the Phins.

Weird huh!
                  I don't think I need to tell anyone here how i feel about the Dullphins.:angry: as for the pats and jets, don't bother me.
                  Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

When it comes to the Bills vs the Pats, I think it's going to be a question of whether or not the Bills overcome the intimidation factor of Belichik's coaching. Personnel wise, I think Buffalo should be able to take the Patriots.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

I didn't know you ever left?
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Re: I'm back Bills fans

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
                        It is a pleasure to speak with some of the most classy fans in football.

I have spent some time off from football recently. And the reason is the siren call of the Red Sox has sucked me in again but now as football approaches, I am changing gears and will try to give you all some perspective from the enemy..

I hear you there...... they make all these great trades for pitching but they are beginning to tank it.

Comment

Working...
                        X