• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

What a Joke!!!! Prisco's Rankings....

"4 -- Buffalo Bills
    The improved defense will make this a serious contender in the AFC East. As long as they don't try to get too conservative on offense, this team can be a Super possibility. "

from 17 to 4 WTF!???

Prisco is such a joke...LMAO! these picks were obviously made before the scrimmages or when he was completely Drunk of his @ss!!! I bet he's got his tail between his legs right about now begging his boss to get that crap off the net.

Just wait till i get my rankings out here...ill show him.
    Last edited by WCoastFin; 08-04-2003, 06:33 PM.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

"Buffalo Bills
    The improved defense will make this a serious contender in the AFC East. As long as they don't try to get too conservative on offense, this team can be a Super possibility"

previous ranking 17

current ranking 4

aww.. does westoast sound like a mr. pissypants?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Why...because he ranked the Bills 4th and the Fins 13th?

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

Miami Dolphins - rank 13 (two behind the jests )
        They have Ricky Williams and a good defense, but that passing game has to do a bunch more for this to be a Super Bowl team. They found that out last season.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Didn't last season that fool fin fan love these same reports?
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

While I am not a Pete Prisco fan at all and I am not about to love the guy because he has the Bills ranked high. I do find it humorous that WCF is making fun of someone's rankings. That's like Jay Fielder making fun of someone's ears....

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Way to go Pete! Rub it into those overblown Fins. Actually, I would put Miami above the Jets, and closer to the top. Who's better, the Bills or the Fish? A lot will depend on how quickly the new guys on defence can integrate into the system. I'm an optimist, and I think the scrimmage vs. the Browns lends support to the view that the integration will be faster rather than slower. I believe Miami may have better defensive ends and Buffalo has better receivers and a better starting QB. Otherwise the teams look alot alike. Stuff that in your craw and chew on it WCF.

BTW, anyone notice that Prisco's top 3 teams are NFC? That would make Buffalo his favorite to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Bwahahahaha! WCF
              Last edited by TigerJ; 08-04-2003, 06:56 PM.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

now he understands why we laughed for all those SB years when the preseason stuff called for the 'fins to be better than the bills.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• cordog
                  eat, drink, and be merry
                  • Apr 2003

I never ever pay attention to the rankings. Most of the time they just rank whoever wins the super bowl #1. Look at last year. If i recall werent most people picking either Philly or St. Louis and Pittsburgh or New England?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
                    I do find it humorous that WCF is making fun of someone's rankings. That's like Jay Fielder making fun of someone's ears....

SO True................

Comment

• BillsMan80
                      Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
                      • Jul 2002

WCF, in that case, wait till I do my rankings. I can rank with the best of em LOL!!! Is that your claim to fame? It's one guy's opinion. There are so many polls in so many different things. I know you are a little bitter, but take a chill pill...
                      The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
                      THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

The Bills are returning to the glory years....do you see the trend? In 1986 Hank Bullough sucks it up at 4-12, 1987, Marv Levy comes in and gets us close to .500, the following year we go 12-4 and win the AFC East. Hmmmmm.......sounds familiar does it not? Back then we had a big gun slinger named Kelly, now it's Bledsoe, back then we had a great o-line, getting there today, back then we had a great possession receiver named Reed, ditto this year. Back then we had some stellar LB's, ditto today. The rest of the nation is starting to wake up and see the potential that the Bills have. What has sold me as much as anything is the "win at all costs" attitude I see developing in this team. I am very optimistic about this season, the defense ended the season on a good note last year, since then they have upgraded tremendously. My biggest concern is Bledsoe to be quite frank, I want to see him prove he has what it takes to win it all.

I love to see the Dolphins get no respect, I think they will be better on offense than last year but defense will be the same old story. They will break down in the stretch, too small, not enoughheart. GO BILLS!

Comment

• StanMarino13
                          • Jul 2003

Personally i dont give two s@#ts about good rankings or bad rankings. Till the Fins actually show up in december they do deserve the bad rap. Till ur defense hits the field and plays a game i wouldnt call it a great defense. IMO and im sure a bunch of people here too, I thought for sure the jets were done after their crap start, then all of a sudden they were playing great, and come back to win the division??? I would have bet the farm they were toast. Football is a crazy sport im sure thats why we all love it so much!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

Yeah, but the Fins, at least IMO, deserve to be in the top 6 if nothing else but attrition.

We deserve the #4, sorry Fin!!!

Our D has more than marginally improved, and I'm the only one blowin' the horn that it was actually pretty decent towards the last 10 games last year. So it should be awesome!!!

O is the same but hopefully changing to what made it perform at its best last year. We'll see, but if that happens, #4 may be too low!

Giants should be higher.

Rams are WAY too high and all the analysts and media are livin' off of the way the Rams played several years ago.

Skins and Chargers are also too low.
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• mikemac2001
                              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                              • Mar 2003

if travis brown started we would be ranked #1

MUCK
                              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                              X