• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

No 2-a-days??

Is that right?? There are no 2-a-day practices at this camp?? That worries me. Even Marv knew you had to have some 2-a-days just to keep guys sharp. Some of the reports I heard this morning we not very encouraging about the effort of the last couple of days....

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Vetteman84
    Im not a chick!
    • Apr 2003

I must say that this suprises me also. GW said that since everyone is in great shape and had great off season he's decided to lay off 2 a days.

"Let's Roll"
    Todd Beamer
    Flight 93
    9/11/01

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

I don't think it's an issue. It equals out to 1 or 2 less practices. But it'll make for a great excuse if we start slow. And may even make a great excuse to fire GW if we miss the playoffs because of that slow start. But it'll be just that, an excuse.
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Same OC, Same DC, players in excellent shape and there was nearly 100% attendance for mini-camps..........I do not see the need to have a TC as in the past. Bills had a couple of 2-a-days early in TC and GW said that, if necessary, there would be more

Get to the season healthy

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

I'm with CP.

Just get the Starters a couple extra series in the Preseason games.
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            Is that right?? There are no 2-a-day practices at this camp?? That worries me. Even Marv knew you had to have some 2-a-days just to keep guys sharp. Some of the reports I heard this morning we not very encouraging about the effort of the last couple of days....

As you will see in my latest training camp report...2 a days may have to come back. The practice was HORRIBLE last night. Especially the offense.

Comment

• ryven
              • Jan 2003

By the way funny you mention that mike when are you going to have th report ready.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryven
                By the way funny you mention that mike when are you going to have th report ready.
                In about 15-20 minutes.

Comment

• ryven
                  • Jan 2003

Thanks keep up the great work

Comment

Working...
                  X