PDA

View Full Version : Smallworld fantasy league invitation..

CanadianBill11
08-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Hi guys,

I started a free salary-cap style fantasy league on www.smallworld.com . The league is totally FREE for everyone. If you are serious to playing and are willing to stay committed, go to www.smallworld.com and sign up for a free account. Then, just click on “Basic Fantasy Football.” Here is the division name/password:

Division Name: AFC rivals
Password: nfl

Here are the rules of the league in case anyone never played it before:

In Basic Fantasy Football, you're the General Manager of your very own football team! We give you 35,000,000 Sporting News Dollars (TSND) to draft 7 players (2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Team Def.) who will score points for you based on how they play in real-life football games.
Basic Fantasy Football also features a dynamic player price market - the only one of its kind. Every Monday at 9pm ET during the season, starting on Monday, Sept. 15, players salaries are updated, rising or falling based on the trading activity by YOU, the GMs. Just like the stock market, you can increase your purchasing power by buying low and selling high. It's addictive, but don't worry - you can't lose your shirt

The reason I like this type of ffl is because it is a bit different from yahoo and the rest. You get to create your own team, and ALL the players are available, just as long as you don’t go over 35mil. This format is good for people who know which sleepers are good because they can get them for extremely cheap.

Ideally I would like to have 20 teams to fill up a whole division. (bills, dolphins and jets fans) There are also great prizes if you win the whole thing. (not just against the people in your division, but the whole world)

Lastly, if anyone has already has a team and would like to switch to this division, just go to “your league” on the left side of the page and then click on “move to another league.”

Thanks for reading and I hope you all sign up.

CanadianBill11
08-06-2003, 10:18 AM
C'mon guy, ANYONE...

northernbillfan
08-07-2003, 01:59 AM
Welcome to the Zone. You may have missed the boat this season, as several leagues are already underway.

Your league does look interesting, you may have a few people checking it out. Good luck.

BTW, where in Canada are you from?