PDA

View Full Version : BillsZone Patriots Home Opener T-Shirts:

WG
08-05-2003, 11:33 PM
We are going to be offering Limited Edition BillsZone Patriots opening day tailgate party T-shirts.

This will be a "cash-in-advance" arrangement, no exceptions since we have to print them first.

We'll put some payment options in here along w/ some pics. The Ts will be gray and are of a very nice quality. I'll have a similar one on at the Ravens game. The only opportunity to get one of these babies is by pre-ordering. We won't be making anymore later.

Stay tuned...

If you are interested, feel free to post quantities and size. They should be $15 ea. for M thru XL, and $17 for XXL and XXXL.

doug45
08-06-2003, 12:54 PM
1 XXXL Please. Where do we send the money??

Michael82
08-06-2003, 01:04 PM
I will DEFINITELY be taking one XXXL. :D

Jan Reimers
08-06-2003, 01:24 PM
I'll need 1 XXL and 1 M. Let us know how to pay - actually, can pay you in Baltimore.

WG
08-06-2003, 09:37 PM
Baltimore's fine...

Michael82
08-07-2003, 12:34 PM
SWEET!!! The price went down. It is only $15 for M-XL and $17 for XXL to XXXL. :up:

LtBillsFan66
08-07-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
SWEET!!! The price went down. It is only $15 for M-XL and $17 for XXL to XXXL. :up:

I'm waiting for the price to come down a little more.

Michael82
08-07-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I'm waiting for the price to come down a little more.

You'll be waiting a while. :snicker:

LtBillsFan66
08-07-2003, 12:39 PM
You'll be waiting a while. :snicker:

I just bought a DVD player for $120.

I bet you were one of the suckers who paid $600 a few years back.

R. Rich
08-07-2003, 12:50 PM

I just bought a DVD player for $120.

I bet you were one of the suckers who paid $600 a few years back.

Usually, audiophiles are the ones who have to have equipment once it first comes out. Hey, if that's what they're into, fine. There's just as many people who rush out to get the latest videogame, DVD, or CD when they come out instead of waiting for the price to drop. To each his own, I guess.

LtBillsFan66
08-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Come on BF1. It's a pretty cool shirt. When JJamezz is ready...we will put a picture of it on the board. :D

Hmmm. Will it match my range mug? lol

I'm always good for another shirt. I want to see the pic first though.

Michael82
08-07-2003, 01:01 PM
Hmmm. Will it match my range mug? lol

I'm always good for another shirt. I want to see the pic first though.

Cool! N/P bro. Don't forget JJamezz designed these things...so they MUST be good. :D

LtBillsFan66
08-07-2003, 01:04 PM
Cool! N/P bro. Don't forget JJamezz designed these things...so they MUST be good. :D

True that. I'll buy one.

I'll take a large. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Can anyone show us the graphics that will go on the T-shirt? I don't buy anything until I know what it looks like.

Michael82
08-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Can anyone show us the graphics that will go on the T-shirt? I don't buy anything until I know what it looks like.

Yeah, I'll bug JJ for a pic of it. We should have it up soon and also have the payment options up too. :)

WG
08-07-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

It's a pic of Drew trying to move his feet in time as he sees a LB coming at him about 15 feet away, but not being able to.

BillsZone.com is underneath...

:D

Actually, it's really cool! I LOVE it! Jjamez designed a Buffalo Head logo that looks like it could be the front of the "Bills Buffalo".

In really cool text, BillsZone.com is on the front left breast, w/ the "Bills" over the "Zone" over the ".com" Blue, red, and black outline.

On the back is the buffalo head w/ the site name under it and then the text for the game.

Maybe we can post it...

I'll look into it....

It's cool though, believe me!!! It's also very high quality heavyweight T. I researched it myself and I'm a quality snob. The prints are excellent and won't fade.

Voltron
08-07-2003, 05:01 PM
OH yeah I need one in XXL

Are they pre-shrunk?

Michael82
08-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by doug45

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
I'll need 1 XXL and 1 M. Let us know how to pay - actually, can pay you in Baltimore.

True that. I'll buy one.

Originally posted by Voltron

Are they pre-shrunk?

Let's see...so far we have 6 shirts.

1 - Medium
1 - Large
2 - XXLarge
2 - XXXLarge

Anyone else? :D

JJamezz
08-07-2003, 06:40 PM
Really has nothing to do with me being ready - I can show you guys what I WANT them to look like... There are other issues involved - you should know that Mikey... tsk, tsk...

Once we KNOW what the tshirt guy can do with the design, I'll post a pic - we don't want you guys ordering and expecting one thing and getting another...

Michael82
08-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz
Really has nothing to do with me being ready - I can show you guys what I WANT them to look like... There are other issues involved - you should know that Mikey... tsk, tsk...

Once we KNOW what the tshirt guy can do with the design, I'll post a pic - we don't want you guys ordering and expecting one thing and getting another...

Sorry I jumped the gun. :ontome:

I just wanted to get this started. Anyways...u all know whatever you order will look good. :D JJamezz designed it. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz

I know what you mean. Printing T-shirts are expensive, and each color you have adds more cost, and sometimes they can't do certain fonts, even if you give them an image.

I just hope at the end you won't have to raise your prices. ;)

Valerie
08-07-2003, 08:28 PM
I'll probably take one. A large please. I like my clothes really big. lol

WG
08-07-2003, 09:52 PM
:rolleyes:

BTW, these Ts are a couple of bucks off of our regular T price, so it's a great introductory opportunity to get one.

Remember, they must be prepaid.

I'll have Ebenezer post shortly how you can pay or where to send a check.

Ebenezer
08-07-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
:rolleyes:

BTW, these Ts are a couple of bucks off of our regular T price, so it's a great introductory opportunity to get one.

Remember, they must be prepaid.

I'll have Ebenezer post shortly how you can pay or where to send a check.

T-shirt money can be paid in the same manner as Billszone No-Tos memberships...Paypal or the post office box. PLEASE INDICATE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR A T-SHIRT!!!

Voltron
08-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Ok I got a question. If I become a PLATINUM ZONER DONOR is this the T-Shirt that is part of the deal? Cause I can add on the Xtra $17 now instead of having to nail you guys for 2 transaction payments.

Dozerdog
08-08-2003, 12:29 AM
If that's how you want to work it, Voltron-works for me!

All Platinum donors get a shirt- you can substitute the normal shirt for the patriot shirt if you wish.

Voltron
08-08-2003, 12:30 AM
WOO HOO thanks Dozer!

Voltron
08-08-2003, 12:32 AM
All Set! Gimme access to that No TOS!!! :D

Ebenezer
08-08-2003, 05:56 AM
All Set! Gimme access to that No TOS!!! :D

we'll see you there

Dozerdog
08-08-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

T-shirt money can be paid in the same manner as Billszone No-Tos memberships...Paypal or the post office box. PLEASE INDICATE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR A T-SHIRT!!!

Indicate it's for a T Shirt-

Give us your username/nickname

address to send the shirt

Cntrygal
08-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Wys already has my addy... I would like both game t-shirts... as well as an original billszone shirt. Size Large please. Check's in the mail.
:snicker:

Michael82
08-08-2003, 09:06 PM
Anyone else interested? This is a special introductory offer. :up:

ONLY $15 for a M-XL and $17 for a XXL or XXXL. :D

Michael82
08-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by doug45

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

True that. I'll buy one.

Are they pre-shrunk?

Originally posted by Jaded 7
I'll probably take one. A large please. I like my clothes really big. lol

Let's see...so far we have 7 shirts.

1 - Medium
2 - Large
2 - XXLarge
2 - XXXLarge

Ebenezer
08-08-2003, 11:17 PM
Let's see...so far we have 7 shirts.

1 - Medium
2 - Large
2 - XXLarge
2 - XXXLarge

somebody better post who will be sending money...in the thread I started!

Michael82
08-09-2003, 02:56 PM
Everybody who wants a tshirt has to post in this thread to tell EB what your method of payment is, or PM him.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24467

mybills
08-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

It's a pic of Drew trying to move his feet in time as he sees a LB coming at him about 15 feet away, but not being able to.

BillsZone.com is underneath...

:D

I'll take one of those! :snicker:

Michael82
08-15-2003, 12:11 PM
anyone else? Come on People! These are sweet looking tshirts!!! :up: