PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Bill fans

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Hey fellas, incase you go on the other boards, i was CirclingWagons on finheaven, and LolTolhurst on ganggreen....good to be among fellow Bills fans now;)

btw, I'm going to my first games at the Ralph this year..Eagles, Redskins, and Dolphins....I really wanna meet some fellow Bills fans and tailgate....I live in Miami, so you can sense my pain:chuckle:

lordofgun
08-06-2003, 01:52 PM
Welcome bud! You need to get out of there before it's too late.

clumping platelets
08-06-2003, 01:53 PM
:welcome: CW....er.........BOD

Pride
08-06-2003, 01:57 PM
I will be at Skins and Phins...

justasportsfan
08-06-2003, 02:03 PM
Wazzup Circlejerk :laughter:

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 02:14 PM
lol justa, whats up bro, hows finsewer.com?

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 02:16 PM
Hey pride, nice to meet ya..you too lord...maybe i'll see you at the game...i wanna be a part of the famous ralph tailgating...

hey clumpy, look forward to seeing you on the jetboard some more

R. Rich
08-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Welcome! I'll be at the Redskins game, so hopefully we'll have a chance to meet. I'm sure they'll post info on a tailgate when we get close to the day of the game.

justasportsfan
08-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
lol justa, whats up bro, hows finsewer.com?

Nothing much. They're still our beyatch over there. If you're still in VA, someguys here@BZ are getting together to watch the bills BBQ some ravens this weekend (?)

MDFINFAN
08-06-2003, 03:45 PM
Hey fellas, incase you go on the other boards, i was CirclingWagons on finheaven, and LolTolhurst on ganggreen....good to be among fellow Bills fans now;)

btw, I'm going to my first games at the Ralph this year..Eagles, Redskins, and Dolphins....I really wanna meet some fellow Bills fans and tailgate....I live in Miami, so you can sense my pain:chuckle:

What's up CircleWagons, still on the Easton Shore or are you back in Dolphin land, where you belong? Stop trying to front here, as if you're a Bills fan, you have everything you need in S. FL..if not, move up to the Cold..Anyway, miss you on the FH board, a lot of guys asked about you, we even talked to Walf about his tooquick reaction. I had a long conversation with him on sensitivity. So you should be good to go back over there, sorry about the situation, it wasn't right. but good to see you still posting somewhere.

MDFINFAN
08-06-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Nothing much. They're still our beyatch over there. If you're still in VA, someguys here@BZ are getting together to watch the bills BBQ some ravens this weekend (?)

We will never be your Beyatch, you wouldn't even know how to get a beyatch, so quit trippin...:madshake:

ublinkwescore
08-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Oh, I think we know how to get beyotches - they all seem to flock here from Finheaven.

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 09:24 PM
Hey MD, what's up bro?....thanx for the defense, it's all good though....

justa...i'm in Salisbury/Ocean City, MD...I can meet up on Saturday for the game...was going to get tix but i got ***-bidded at the last minute

BillsMan80
08-06-2003, 09:34 PM
A bunch of Eastern Shorers eh? Was at a grad party in the middle of June on the Eastern Shore. HS Grad though.

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 09:43 PM
true BM80...as the weather guy always says..."it's a beautiful day on Delmarva!".....on that note, I can't wait to leave this ****hole and go back to Miami...I miss razzin' all the Dolfans

Billz_fan
08-06-2003, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the best Bills board on the net man :up:

I have seen your posts at Fin Heaven. I only read there once in awhile when I get bored. They are clueless :/

Anyway, welcome again

:church:

WG
08-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Hey MD, what's up bro?....thanx for the defense, it's all good though....

justa...i'm in Salisbury/Ocean City, MD...I can meet up on Saturday for the game...was going to get tix but i got ***-bidded at the last minute

BOD,

Trust me when I tell ya tix will be plentiful. I'm goin' ticketless. Just come on up.

BTW, we'll be doin' somethin' for all those games that you will be at. Keep in touch here.

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 10:07 PM
thanx wys...im pumped...only 31 days!

Billz_fan
08-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Btw BOD,

I am located in Clearwater :up:

If your ever up this way let me know. We got Direct TV and the Sunday ticket. Drink some suds and eat some pizza :D

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 10:32 PM
thanx Bills...I'm in MD for the rest of the Summer..maybe more, but you have an open invitation too...as do all Bill fans!

MDFINFAN
08-06-2003, 11:05 PM
thanx Bills...I'm in MD for the rest of the Summer..maybe more, but you have an open invitation too...as do all Bill fans!

So you will be at the pregame blash and then the game, I'm like Wys, I will go tixless and hope to get one at the game..but hope to see you Saturday..btw BillFan, we have more clues than you can ever know, that's why u didn't post there, couldn't hang with football talk, at least CW could defend his answers..sorry, I'm still calling ya CW, it'll take awhile to get use to the new name. CW was the bomb, easy to recognize.

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 11:07 PM
lol md...check out the dolphin board...i'm back...too bad it's not the main forum though....i'll be reduced to smack again

MDFINFAN
08-06-2003, 11:14 PM
lol md...check out the dolphin board...i'm back...too bad it's not the main forum though....i'll be reduced to smack again

Don't worry you're be back on that too, Just send a PM..he muct have forgotten..

SABURZFAN
08-06-2003, 11:15 PM
hows finsewer.com?

they still exist?with the way they ban people,i figured they'd be a thing of the past.

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 11:18 PM
lol sab, you don't know how right you are

SABURZFAN
08-06-2003, 11:20 PM
lol sab, you don't know how right you are

wanna bet?

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 11:22 PM
lol, you mustve been banned too..i got banned from the main forum...although my license might get renewed..hehe

Billz_fan
08-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

btw BillFan, we have more clues than you can ever know, that's why u didn't post there, couldn't hang with football talk, at least CW could defend his answers..sorry, I'm still calling ya CW, it'll take awhile to get use to the new name. CW was the bomb, easy to recognize.

:laughter:

Football talk ? I have never seen so much smack after going 0-2. Get a grip :D

Lets play some ball :up:

SABURZFAN
08-06-2003, 11:26 PM
i guess that i smacked moron83 and Zero(06) so bad that they won't let me back.Warfart is a homer and Big Cry had me editting my posts because i was a little too extreme.they sure can dish it out but they refuse to take it.typical homers.

MDFINFAN
08-06-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

they still exist?with the way they ban people,i figured they'd be a thing of the past.

LOL, actually they just celebrated haven't over 2000 members..I think they are over reacting sometimes, trying to keep peace..but there is a smack room you know.

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 11:30 PM
M83 has to be the most unoriginal poster to ever grace a message board

SABURZFAN
08-06-2003, 11:32 PM

but there is a smack room you know.

yeah....how do you think moron83 got so ugly?i was smacking his silly @$$ in there.

MDFINFAN
08-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Billz_fan

Football talk ? I have never seen so much smack after going 0-2. Get a grip :D

Lets play some ball :up:

That's because we still think we're better than you.

And that's exactly what this season is about, some good ol football, hopefully both teams enter that game at full strenght, that way, there's no excuses. Here's to Sept 21.:whip:

MDFINFAN
08-06-2003, 11:33 PM

yeah....how do you think moron83 got so ugly?i was smacking his silly @$$ in there.

:D

SABURZFAN
08-06-2003, 11:34 PM
M83 has to be the most unoriginal poster to ever grace a message board

:lmao:

an understatement if i ever heard one.the wildebeest crap got old REAL quick.that's all that he had.

SABURZFAN
08-06-2003, 11:37 PM

LOL, actually they just celebrated haven't over 2000 members..

yeah...2000 members.:rolleyes: how many of those 2000 are now banned?

MDFINFAN
i guess that i smacked moron83 and Zero(06) so bad that they won't let me back.Warfart is a homer and Big Cry had me editting my posts because i was a little too extreme.they sure can dish it out but they refuse to take it.typical homers.

Actually Saburzfan, you can be extreme..Wys has you beat by a smitten.

:lolcry:

SABURZFAN

Actually Saburzfan, you can be extreme..Wys has you beat by a smitten.

you're not so bad yourself.

BillsOverDolphins
08-06-2003, 11:38 PM
lol saburz...your forgetting billygoats...and he always called me C-Jerk, but he never caught on that it got old real fast...even fellow Dolfans tried to help, but the poor lad was beyond help

Billz_fan
08-06-2003, 11:38 PM

And that's exactly what this season is about, some good ol football, hopefully both teams enter that game at full strenght, that way, there's no excuses. Here's to Sept 21.:whip:

Something we agree on :up:

Let the games begin :duel:

MDFINFAN
08-06-2003, 11:39 PM

yeah...2000 members.:rolleyes: how many of those 2000 are now banned?

Okay, Okay, maybe 1899:drunks:

SABURZFAN
08-06-2003, 11:44 PM
lol saburz...your forgetting billygoats...and he always called me C-Jerk, but he never caught on that it got old real fast...even fellow Dolfans tried to help, but the poor lad was beyond help

the sad thing is that he REALLY thought he was doing something.i used to laugh when justa,beefalow,and few of us would just get all over him.meanwhile,it was the same ol' smack(if you can call it that) from moron83 when everybody else had various assaults.

SABURZFAN
08-06-2003, 11:45 PM

Okay, Okay, maybe 1899:drunks:

even that may be pushing it.