X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FreddyvsJason
    • May 2003

Listening to Howard Simon

Just listening to Howard Simon at work and he is saying Marcus Jones does not look good to him. From all accounts I've read and heard he is looking good for being at 80 to 85%. Just wondering what everyone else thinks and/or knows?
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

WGR was saying this morning that Keith McKenzie is having a very good camp...not good news for Jones...we won't know until they play some games.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

is a moron!

Comment

• nolimit
        Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
        • Aug 2003

so far i have heard the denney has looked great! But does anyone fel really comfortable going into the season with ryan denney as one of our starting DEs? He will have to show alot to get me comfortable!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Denney and Kelsay have both looked good. Why not start one of them. Aaron Shobel started as a rookie. I'd rather have a healthy young than a gimpy veteran.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HenryRules
            • Jul 2002

I've heard in some spots that Jones is lining up on the right side? Is this just an error from out-of-town reporters or is that where he's playing?
            I believe his most successful year in Tampa came as a RE.

Comment

Working...
            X