PDA

View Full Version : VERDICT: Mr. Miyagi v. Jaded7...

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 02:18 PM
Your Honor, Mr. Miyagi is suing Jaded7 for disrespecting, arguing, and generally belittling Judge LOG, the Court that he presides, and basically the entire judicial system. We are undecided on the penalty. I ask that you hear the case and should you decide to hear the case, I am going to call Mr. Miyagi to the witness stand first.

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 02:19 PM
This case definitely has merit. :up: Proceed.

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 02:20 PM
After you pay me the 100ZBs of course. ;)

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 02:21 PM
Ok, I would like to call Mr. Miyagi to the witness stand.

Mr. Miyagi, I understand that you work as a member of LOG's Court. What exactly is your occupation in LOG's court?

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 02:26 PM
I'm the court bailiff in the Court of LordOfGun.

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 02:31 PM
Thank You. Now, you took exception to some actions by Jaded7 against the court. Could you verify if these comments listed below and this smilie were the ones that Jaded posted which insulted the court.

But, this thread isn't an ongoing court case. And, my so-called interruption in the case against Earthquake was relevant to the case! Earthquake said everyone makes fun of Mike and I said, no I do not. That's relevant! Eating popcorn and constantly interrupting is warranted of a fine. My two relevant posts were not!

:nana:

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Yes, the above comment was in fact made by Jaded7, along with others.

And yes, that is the face she made several times...*visibly upset and begin shaking and sobbing*

imbondz
08-07-2003, 02:36 PM
wrong quoting again.

unbelievable. :shakeno:

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 02:38 PM
Ok, now, putting your association with the court aside, did the defendant say this in one of her posts about our Honorable Judge: "Wake up, you quack of a judge." Judging by the nature of the lawsuit, which states that we are suing for disrespecting and belittling the Honorable lordofgun, would you classify those comments as being disrespectful and belittling towards our Honorable judge?

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Absolutely. I would also classify those comments as being offensive to not only to the Judge, but to me personally as well. I felt that the dignity of the Judge, the court as well as myself was being questioned.

*sobbing some more, now more uncontrollable*

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 02:48 PM
Now, Jaded was fined for lying. She stated that he slept through training camp was not making fun of him, however, I would tend to side with that comment as mocking him for sleeping through training camp. And based on the fact that she has no proof that she was not making fun of him, that would mean she was lying, and that would also mean she was lying under oath? Would that be correct under the laws of the court?

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Let me see if I understand the question.

Would lying under oath be accpetable under the laws of this court?

The answer to that question would be no. It is absolutely not acceptable. In fact, I believe is a criminal offense. Isn't that correct, your Honor?

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 02:57 PM
Yes, she stated that Michael J. Thomas had slept through training camp, and in my view that would be mocking him, for the fact that he slept through camp. Under this court's law, lying under oath is a prosecutable criminal offense.

Now, in reviewing documents and quotes, I also found these statements from Jaded: "A freaking joke! A kangaroo court run by a power-hungry clown." These were her views on what this court will end up being.

Another statement: "Exactly, Dummy. I was ROBBED! By a judge no less! Some justice system this is! The freaking judge is corrupt!"

Mr. Miyagi, my thoughts are that these comments are insulting to anyone associated with this court, and these comments would entitle our Honorable Judge LOG to hold Jaded in contempt of this court correct?

Valerie
08-07-2003, 02:59 PM
When will it be MY turn to speak?

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
When will it be MY turn to speak?

Excuse me, but the Prosecution is building it's case. When I am done questioning my 2 witnesses, then I will turn it over to the Honorable Judge LOG, who will let us know the next course of action.

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
Mr. Miyagi, my thoughts are that these comments are insulting to anyone associated with this court, and these comments would entitle our Honorable Judge LOG to hold Jaded in contempt of this court correct?
Yes sir, that is my view.

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Thank You.

Mr. Miyagi, as a member of this court, it is also the court's responsibility to indict and convict anyone who insults or demeans the purpose of the court correct? Because if that's the case, the court should do so based on these comments directed towards our Honorable Judge, and our court:

"Exactly, Dummy. I was ROBBED! By a judge no less! Some justice system this is! The freaking judge is corrupt!"

"It's not all my money. I'm holding it for Doug for when he returns. But, at this rate he may never return. If he sees this JOKE and MOCKERY of a court, he'll leave for good!"

"Actually, I am. No one has a right to take money from my account without my consent or knowledge. And, if that's the way Log is going to be, as a judge, he either needs to set down rules for EVERYONE to follow, or return the money he stole from me. It's not a difficult concept to grasp."

"I agree, Mike! Log is a joke of a judge and I think he needs to be removed from the bench! He STOLE $2,000 out of MY zonebucks because I commented in this thread along with THREE other people! He has no idea about the or what's fair! Not to mention he's also a thief!"

"First of all, other people have commented in this monkey court session as well as the other M.C.S. Secondly, NO ONE has a right to go and STEAL my zonebucks out of my account! You can all go f*@# yourselves!"

As the District Attorney and a Member of this court, I find these comments to be despicable. Mr. Miyagi, in your opinion do these comments show a complete lack of respect for those associated with the court?

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Mr. Miyagi, in your opinion do these comments show a complete lack of respect for those associated with the court?
Yes sir. I agree wholeheartedly. But the matter goes much further beyond the accused insulting Judge LOG and the court.

Ever since I was a little boy, I have always admired the heroes in society that upholds justice. I idolized various individuals who represent the people and fight against injustice, from cartoon characters such as Superman and Batman to real life heroes like Judge Ito. They made me feel safe as a member of society because I knew that the bad will always be punished and good people will be protected from crimes.

When I began working for Judge LOG, I felt that I could now be a part of the team that serves the people and protect them against the criminals. I admired Judge LOG for his decisiveness and fairness, and his uncanny ability to tell between right and wrong. And I was very honored to be part of that team.

*getting very emotional, shaking heavily*

By making the aforementioned condemning and demeaning statements about Judge LOG, the court and basically the entire judicial system, the accused had made a mockery of the very fabric of this society Ė JUSTICE. In doing so, she also had insulted me personally by belittling my lifelong dream, to be a servant of a just world, led by the honorable Judge LOG. She had destroyed any dignity I had thought I earned in fully committing my heart and soul to the job, and she had implied that my entire lifeís honest hard work had been for absolutely nothing. And because of that, I feel that I have been thoroughly insulted and exploited. And thatís why Iím seeking her to pay for this horrible crime she had committed.

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Mr. Miyagi, thank you for that emotional testimony. You may now step down.

Your Honor, I would like to call Fairway to Green to the witness stand now.

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Denied. Go straight to Jaded.

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 03:34 PM
Your Honor, do you want me to question her, or are you going to let her make her statements now? Because if you are going to let her make statements, may I make my closing arguments?

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 03:35 PM
Do you want to question her?

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 03:37 PM
Sure, I would like the opportunity. And after that if you would allow it, I would like to state my closing arguments.

imbondz
08-07-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Denied. Go straight to Jaded.

:chuckle:

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Sure, I would like the opportunity. And after that if you would allow it, I would like to state my closing arguments.

Sure.

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Thank you Your Honor.

Jaded, you do realize these statements are very incriminating correct? Now, when you stated that you did not make fun of Mike, what exactly were you trying to point out by saying he slept through training camp? It seems to me like you were mocking him because he slept through it.

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 03:51 PM
Your Honor, I have been informed by the defandant that she is not available for questioning at this time via this message:

"My boss is leaving for a week's vacation and I have a TON of real work to do. I can't play right now."

The defendant is not even here to represent herself despite getting sued. That is another example of disrespect to the court. I will be here, and am awaiting a ruling on the next course of action in these proceedings.

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 04:14 PM
*discretely hands over a picture and whispers*

Hey BM80, my private investigator just took this picture of Jaded, apparently partying like a wild animal instead of working hard as she claimed that she was. He also overheard her telling her friends that she didn't care about that stupid court, or something like that.

Do you think this can be useful information?

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 04:17 PM
I do in fact, Your Honor, I demand that instead of the 10,000 ZBs we would like in this case, that we up the penalty to 15,000 ZBs and in addition to that 10 hours of BFZ Community service.

Your Honor, if that is the respect that the defendant is going to show our court, that is enough reason to convict right now, without even mentioning the quotes and comments that she stated against you. In fact, I do not even need to question her. I am ready for my closing arguments now.

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 04:19 PM
OK, closing argument...shoot.

SoCalBillsFan
08-07-2003, 04:20 PM
Your Honor, I'd like to file an amicus curae brief in this case if you permit. It will consist of one post, and will defend jaded and discuss potential ramifications of a guilty verdict in this case. Is it acceptable to do so?

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Your Honor, in closing, this case is not about what went on those days in court. This is about the principle of respect to all the court's employees, and the upstanding of the law in the court. When we talk about respect, the judge and his fellow employees deserve the utmost respect because they are there to keep everyone safe, and to keep the moral standards of justice. In this case we set out to try and prove that Jaded disrespected, argued, and belittled the rulings of the court, the judicial system, the court that you preside, and of course the Honorable Judge LOG. What we feel we have proved is that Jaded maliciously attacked the legal system, your rulings, and this court. She has questioned the court's virtues and she has questioned your decision making and your qualification to run this court. We have an upstanding court with only the best, and all of our court employees are the most qualified possible. I think that the evidence not only belittles the court and yourself but everyone involved in the situation. She has put respect aside for her own selifish priorities. In closing, the only possible way to bring Jaded to justice is to convict based on the overwhelming evidence against her. Thank you Your Honor for your time and hearing this case.

lordofgun
Why not? MAybe it will make things slightly less boring.

Mr. Miyagi
*psssss....is this guy licensed to practice in this state? I don't recall seeing his name on the list of attorneys available...*

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Your Honor, I am appealing to get the testimony thrown out due to the speaker's lack of standing in this court.

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 04:25 PM
I just licensed him. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 04:26 PM
I just licensed him. :up:
:rofl:

SATAN
08-07-2003, 04:28 PM
No one ever calls on my law firm. :madfire:

SoCalBillsFan
08-07-2003, 04:43 PM
This case is a clear attempt by individuals unhappy with Jaded to further ruin her reputation and gain personal satisfaction. She has committed no real crimes other than causing people to dislike her, which is not something she should be fined extensively for.

The evidence the prosecution has put forth in this case demonstrates that Jaded is bitter, lacking self-control, and even unkind. While her bitterness and quick-tongue may prove a personal nuisance to those associated with the court, it does nothing to ruin the credibility of the establishment of the court itself. Jaded is free to be upset about the decision given to her so long as she complies with the verdict. If Jaded refuses to pay her fine, then a suit may be brought by the court to collect, or the court may use other means to collect her fine. Her complaining about the fine should be tolerated however for reasons I will express later.

The prosecution used irrelevant evidence in this case. Whether Jadedís statement about Mike missing training camp was meant as an insult or not is irrelevant to whether she is disrespecting the court or, more importantly, ruining its credibility. The prosecution is merely playing to the courtís personal feelings for jaded, and trying to allow the emotional feelings of the masses and public affect the wise judgment of the court.

While the court may feel sorrow over the personal agony felt by Mr. M and other employees, such individuals willingly work for the court with the understanding that people may be upset with the results of their court cases. It is inevitable that in any court case, one side will be unhappy. Those working for the court must understand this risk and accept the personal responsibility that comes with it.

This case is a crossroads for the court. A guilty verdict would harm the courtís credibility greatly. People would see the court as a power hungry organization that cares nothing for the people and only for itself. If people are not free to disagree or be unhappy with the decisions of the court, then they will see the court as a tyrant, an unjust dictator, and an illegitimate power. The precedent a guilty verdict would set would be disastrous, and ordinary patrons may think twice about their Billszone membership. This website thrives on disagreement and discussion, and while it may result in unhappy personal feelings at times, without it the site would die.

There is no doubt the court is a beneficial organization that will improve conduct at the Billszone. But with all due respect, if it is seen as too tyrannical, the public will become unhappy. It is important the individuals COMPLY with the court's verdict's, not that they are happy about them. Furthermore, the prosecution has not put together a convincing case, used irrelevant evidence, and is appealing to the personal feelings of the court, not the wisdom of the court. Jaded may be annoying, have past convictions, and be strongly disliked by some, but that does not warrant a heavy fine. The court must view this case separately from past cases.

This is an attempt by bitter civilians to capitalize off of another bitter civilian. Jaded deserves no fine, and it is essential for the prosperity of the court that a not guilty verdict be issued.

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 04:45 PM
Nope, I was wrong. That made it even MORE boring. :eek:

SoCalBillsFan
:lol:

BillsMan80
Your honor, we will await a decision.

imbondz
08-07-2003, 04:47 PM
:mex:

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 04:49 PM
I'll give my decision after a long nap. I'm suddenly very tired.

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 04:50 PM
Thank You your honor, we were honored to be able to try this case in your court.

SoCalBillsFan
08-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Thanks you honor, enjoy your nap.

lordofgun
08-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Thank You your honor, we were honored to be able to try this case in your court.

Yes, I know.

Novacane
08-07-2003, 04:57 PM
Nope, I was wrong. That made it even MORE boring. :eek:

Take some more of her zonebucks.......then it will get real interesting :snicker:

TypicalBill
08-07-2003, 05:00 PM
Yes, I know.

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
This case is a clear attempt by individuals unhappy with Jaded to further ruin her reputation and gain personal satisfaction. She has committed no real crimes other than causing people to dislike her, which is not something she should be fined extensively for.

The evidence the prosecution has put forth in this case demonstrates that Jaded is bitter, lacking self-control, and even unkind. While her bitterness and quick-tongue may prove a personal nuisance to those associated with the court, it does nothing to ruin the credibility of the establishment of the court itself. Jaded is free to be upset about the decision given to her so long as she complies with the verdict. If Jaded refuses to pay her fine, then a suit may be brought by the court to collect, or the court may use other means to collect her fine. Her complaining about the fine should be tolerated however for reasons I will express later.

The prosecution used irrelevant evidence in this case. Whether Jadedís statement about Mike missing training camp was meant as an insult or not is irrelevant to whether she is disrespecting the court or, more importantly, ruining its credibility. The prosecution is merely playing to the courtís personal feelings for jaded, and trying to allow the emotional feelings of the masses and public affect the wise judgment of the court.

While the court may feel sorrow over the personal agony felt by Mr. M and other employees, such individuals willingly work for the court with the understanding that people may be upset with the results of their court cases. It is inevitable that in any court case, one side will be unhappy. Those working for the court must understand this risk and accept the personal responsibility that comes with it.

This case is a crossroads for the court. A guilty verdict would harm the courtís credibility greatly. People would see the court as a power hungry organization that cares nothing for the people and only for itself. If people are not free to disagree or be unhappy with the decisions of the court, then they will see the court as a tyrant, an unjust dictator, and an illegitimate power. The precedent a guilty verdict would set would be disastrous, and ordinary patrons may think twice about their Billszone membership. This website thrives on disagreement and discussion, and while it may result in unhappy personal feelings at times, without it the site would die.

There is no doubt the court is a beneficial organization that will improve conduct at the Billszone. But with all due respect, if it is seen as too tyrannical, the public will become unhappy. It is important the individuals COMPLY with the court's verdict's, not that they are happy about them. Furthermore, the prosecution has not put together a convincing case, used irrelevant evidence, and is appealing to the personal feelings of the court, not the wisdom of the court. Jaded may be annoying, have past convictions, and be strongly disliked by some, but that does not warrant a heavy fine. The court must view this case separately from past cases.

This is an attempt by bitter civilians to capitalize off of another bitter civilian. Jaded deserves no fine, and it is essential for the prosperity of the court that a not guilty verdict be issued.
:z:
:boring:

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan

:skeptic:

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Your Honor can you give us an estimation as to when a decision might be reached?

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 05:53 PM
*switching gear back into the court bailiff*

Judge LOG is taking a nap. He'll make a decision when he wakes up.

This may be a good time for me to hit the gym too. :D

Be back later. :miyagi:

BillsOwnAll
08-07-2003, 07:22 PM
this whole case is a mess....a court baliff cant take care some chick by himself....give me a break what kinda baliff is that.

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Watch it mister. You're this close from getting a bear hug from a 700 lbs :sumo:

Or maybe you like it? ;)

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 07:26 PM
And by the way, after having gone to the gym just now, I'm now officially a 698.36 lbs of Asian lovin'. :miyagi:

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
this whole case is a mess....a court baliff cant take care some chick by himself....give me a break what kinda baliff is that.

Who are you to say what is what? I don't see people knocking down your door to represent them:snicker:. We prosecuted a case of someone who belittled and insulted the court and it's hierarchy. That is a case that has to be prosecuted, and it was.

Do not mess with :miyagi:.

TypicalBill
08-07-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Watch it mister. You're this close from getting a bear hug from a 700 lbs :sumo:

Or maybe you like it? ;)

And by the way, after having gone to the gym just now, I'm now officially a 698.36 lbs of Asian lovin'. :miyagi:

BillsOwnAll
08-07-2003, 08:12 PM
lol seeing how i posted 3 times the last 2 weeks i dont expect to be representing alot of people....and Hell will freeze over before i give any zoner my adress to come knocking on my door...as that 698.6 asian loving guy he wont fit though my door :snicker: lol hehe. everything i said was in good humor dont ban me( or as in MM's case dont sit on me. LOL

BillsOwnAll
08-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Who are you to say what is what? I don't see people knocking down your door to represent them:snicker:. We prosecuted a case of someone who belittled and insulted the court and it's hierarchy. That is a case that has to be prosecuted, and it was.

Do not mess with :miyagi:.
oh and btw some people around this place actully care about the bills and dont have time for these schanagians i mean in 28 day we have KICKOFF!

SoCalBillsFan
08-07-2003, 08:17 PM
BOA, how is that quest to be in the top ten posters by opening day going? :snicker:

BillsOwnAll
08-07-2003, 08:27 PM
appanrtlly you didnt finsihing readding that thread heh?

BillsOwnAll
08-07-2003, 08:28 PM
i mean that was like 2 months ago.....

SoCalBillsFan
08-07-2003, 08:31 PM
and its still funny today...

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Judge LOG sure is taking a very long nap. :z:

Someone should check his breath and make sure he's just sleeping, not dead. :eek:

BillsMan80
08-07-2003, 11:34 PM
I agree...we have been waiting a LONG time.

SoCalBillsFan
08-08-2003, 12:49 AM
are you mocking and disrespecting the judge of this court? :snicker:

:jk:

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 12:53 AM
No, I am just anxiously awaiting a decision on my client's case.

lordofgun
08-08-2003, 12:55 AM
Well that was refreshing.

OK, on to business...

I think it's obvious that Jaded is guilty of crimes against humanity. She has done nothing but whine, complain, and make fun of me (although she really means for it to be towards Mr. Miyagi). She also is guilty of making funny faces at the court. This is something she should surely pay for. Dearly.

However, I can not in good conscience allow any of the evidence presented by the prosecution into this trial! Every single bit of it was improperly quoted. ALL OF IT! This is a travesty and a mockery of this entire judicial system.

*crown sighs dejectedly* SILENCE!! :hammer:

As I am an honest and just judge, my hands are tied.

Therefore, I am forced to throw out the entire case. Jaded is not guilty. But it would be nice if she'd apologize. Judges have feelings too.

COURT IS ADJOURNED! :hammer:

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 12:57 AM
Your Honor, I am going to appeal to the court on this matter. The facts in this case quite simply support the allegations by my client. This is ridiculous.

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Well that was refreshing.

OK, on to business...

I think it's obvious that Jaded is guilty of crimes against humanity. She has done nothing but whine, complain, and make fun of me (although she really means for it to be towards Mr. Miyagi). She also is guilty of making funny faces at the court. This is something she should surely pay for. Dearly.

However, I can not in good conscience allow any of the evidence presented by the prosecution into this trial! Every single bit of it was improperly quoted. ALL OF IT! This is a travesty and a mockery of this entire judicial system.

*crown sighs dejectedly* SILENCE!! :hammer:

As I am an honest and just judge, my hands are tied.

Therefore, I am forced to throw out the entire case. Jaded is not guilty. But it would be nice if she'd apologize. Judges have feelings too.

COURT IS ADJOURNED! :hammer:

In what way was the evidence that was presented misquoted? I am very interested to hear this explanation.:blamelog:

lordofgun
08-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Your Honor, I am going to appeal to the court on this matter. The facts in this case quite simply support the allegations by my client. This is ridiculous.

denied

In what way was the evidence that was presented misquoted? I am very interested to hear this explanation.:blamelog:

and denied

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 01:18 AM
You slimeball of a judge. That is the most ridiculous ruling I have ever seen. You see, when the facts of the case fit the accusations, it's called being guilty. This court is corrupt.

lordofgun
08-08-2003, 01:21 AM
I didn't say it was misquoted, I said it was improperly quoted. There are clear guidelines which the court must follow. :D

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 01:24 AM
Well, this court obviously doesn't take into account the facts. Prejudice, Discrimination, whatever it is. Is is the Equine Partnership? Ok, so we are located in Saratoga, NY. Is it the rich snob aspect of it? Whatever it be, I am furious and this court is as corrupt as they come, hell, even more than I thought in the first place. Misproperly, improperly, figures that the corrupt judge would come from some small ass town in hick county, NY.

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2003, 01:25 AM

So your honor, would you consider it that I lost this case? Since you said and I properly quote:

Jaded is not guilty.

I lost the case. That means I'll have 2000 zbs coming my way from my very own attorney BillsMan80. :laughter:

:hail: LOG

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Well, this court obviously doesn't take into account the facts. Prejudice, Discrimination, whatever it is. Is is the Equine Partnership? Ok, so we are located in Saratoga, NY. Is it the rich snob aspect of it? Whatever it be, I am furious and this court is as corrupt as they come, hell, even more than I thought in the first place. Misproperly, improperly, figures that the corrupt judge would come from some small ass town in hick county, NY.
This is an outrage! Your honor, can you please find this man contempt of court and let me physically throw him out of the courtroom?

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 01:32 AM
Fine throw my ass out of this ***** corrupt court room. I'll just take my ass back to my Saratoga office where I can watch my ponies bring me dough everyday. This judge is a damn numbnut.

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2003, 01:33 AM
Fine throw my ass out of this ***** corrupt court room. I'll just take my ass back to my Saratoga office where I can watch my ponies bring me dough everyday. This judge is a damn numbnut.
:lol: What did you expect BM? :lol:

But wasn't it fun while it lasted? :rofl:

BillsMan80
08-08-2003, 01:40 AM

:lol: What did you expect BM? :lol:

But wasn't it fun while it lasted? :rofl:

What did I expect? I expected a competant decision.:rock:

I didn't expect LOG to pull a Pimlico Stewards Act with the Preakness with Genuine Risk and Codex.:madcurse:

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2003, 01:43 AM
I didn't expect LOG to pull a Pimlico Stewards Act with the Preakness with Genuine Risk and Codex.:madcurse:
Uh, okay, whatever you say...:scratch:

lordofgun
08-08-2003, 02:10 AM
Good, I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. :D

northernbillfan
08-08-2003, 02:24 AM
It's a simple horse racing analogy.

:rolleyes: Amatuers.

SoCalBillsFan
08-08-2003, 03:25 AM
the irony of this is amazing. BM80 prosecutes a case claiming the defendant disrespected and insulted the court, loses the case, and then does all of the things he prosecuted the defendant for! Does it get better than this?

I kinda hope LoG changes his mind and says jaded is guilty. That way I can sue BM80 for all he's worth!

Valerie
08-08-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by lordofgunJaded is not guilty.
WooHoo!!! Thanks, Judge Log!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to testify for myself yesterday, but unfortunately the man who signs my paychecks actually expected me to work for it this time. lol I was SWAMPED at work and am still swamped today.

Even though the trial is over, I would like to say that while yes, I did indeed say all those things BillsMan80 and Mr. M quoted me saying. I said al of them in regular threads, not in on-going court cases. My only outburst during a court case was the comment about Mike.

Thank for, Judge Log, for allowing me to exercise my freedom of speech. :) I'm sorry if any of my comments offended you.

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2003, 09:27 AM
Oh yeah, now that you are acquited you suddenly say all the nice things....:rolleyes:

I also noticed that just in case you were going to lose the case, you have had all your zonebucks "transferred" and "sheltered" somewhere else. If I didn't know any better I'd call it zonebucks laundering. :angry:

imbondz
08-08-2003, 09:52 AM
Oh yeah, now that you are acquited you suddenly say all the nice things....:rolleyes:

I also noticed that just in case you were going to lose the case, you have had all your zonebucks "transferred" and "sheltered" somewhere else. If I didn't know any better I'd call it zonebucks laundering. :angry:

remember, she works for me. :evil:

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2003, 10:17 AM
:lol:

Valerie
08-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Mr. MiyagiI also noticed that just in case you were going to lose the case, you have had all your zonebucks "transferred" and "sheltered" somewhere else. If I didn't know any better I'd call it zonebucks laundering. :angry:
Do you really think I'm that stupid, Mr. M? lol I knew if I lost you guys would take my money and I don't want to lose anymore. Every once and while I do use my brain. I am a Rhodes Scholar ya know. :nerd:

lordofgun
08-08-2003, 11:26 AM
If you lost, I would have taken all of Phil and ticat's ZoneBucks. :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2003, 11:34 AM

Do you really think I'm that stupid, Mr. M?
Yes.

Valerie
08-08-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun If you lost, I would have taken all of Phil and ticat's ZoneBucks. :snicker:
Now that would be wrong. Anyway, who said I gave my money to either of them?

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2003, 12:12 PM

Because no one else likes you. :snicker:

imbondz
08-08-2003, 01:14 PM
If you lost, I would have taken all of Phil and ticat's ZoneBucks. :snicker:

perfect justice.

Valerie
08-08-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi Because no one else likes you. :snicker:

That's okay, I still like everyone. :) :heart:

Novacane
08-08-2003, 01:45 PM

Because no one else likes you. :snicker:

No you're not:laughter:

lordofgun
08-08-2003, 02:05 PM

No one. But it seems like the right thing to do.

DraftBoy
08-08-2003, 03:06 PM
sounds good to me :)